MuLab 8.0.66

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

popskull wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:12 pm Also what is Mulab recording at by default - 24 bit depth?
By default it records in 16 bit, but you can switch that to 32 bit via the "Audio Recording In 32 Bit Floats" preference. Maybe i should change the default to 32 bits?

Michael L wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:07 am Curiously, the MuLab CPU meter shows a block size of 512 regardless of the buffer size I set in my Roland Quad Capture device driver in OSX
I think it's odd that MacOS ignores the preference you set in the core audio device control panel.

Anyway, i agree it should be controllable from MuLab for MacOS itself too and it's on the wishlist. But after an initial code check now i have to conclude that i have to do more research on it and think this thru. It is on the wishlist.
or the audio file stream size in MuLab prefs.
FYI: The Audio Stream Block Size is unrelated to this topic.

SparkySpark wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:21 pm I would personally prefer the contextual menu over a shortcut.
Why?

Michael L wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:07 am Anyway, i agree it should be controllable from MuLab for MacOS itself too and it's on the wishlist. But after an initial code check now i have to conclude that i have to do more research on it and think this thru. It is on the wishlist.
Great :) looking forward to it.

The 16bit 32bit float setting is all good in my opinion. User can set it if they want 32bit

It'v surely been talking about somewhere in this thread but, I'll ask again.
Is the Stretch functionality going to be implemented within Mux Modular's v8 update?
Also iirc, you said that once Mutool v8 "done", you were going to , at some point, begin the work for the Mux v8 update?

nordickvr wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:47 am Is the Stretch functionality going to be implemented within Mux Modular's v8 update?
Yes.
Also iirc, you said that once Mutool v8 "done", you were going to , at some point, begin the work for the Mux v8 update?
Indeed.

Jo do u plan to work on highlighting pressed piano keys in piano note editor in next releases of mutools?I will not call mutools powerfull daw if this basic,usual thing missing
SCANDALLY FAMOUS COMPOSER :x
https://raph-t.bandcamp.com/

mutools wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:03 am
Michael L wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:07 am Curiously,
I think it's odd...
Alice in Wonderland wrote: Curiouser and curiouser!
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

M8.0.66 is available on http://www.mutools.com/mulab/app-patch/

What's changed:
  • Fixed a possible crash bug when changing a stretch factor or composition tempo.
  • Fixed a possible crash bug when completely zooming out on a very long breakpoint envelope.
  • Fixed an issue with one of the preference descriptions.
How to update: See http://www.mutools.com/mulab/app-patch/

Hey Jo, d/loaded the patch but it still shows as 8.0.65
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Sorry, the link to the Windows 64 bit patch was not right. Fixed now. Thx.

No worries, got it
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Congrats on the official release. MuLab 8.0 is a significant update and boasts a feature or two that previous users dreamt about! Way to go, MuTools!!

Return to “MUTOOLS”