MuLab 8.0.66

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I do not know, maybe I wrote badly, I mean that by opening and closing MuLab, then, over time the "Log" files accumulate ...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mnTjPy3Pny8eFAcs6

Here's a small play list of little compositions and experiments made with the Mulab 8 beta.

https://soundcloud.com/dakkra/sets/m8-beta

The time stretching gets shown most in "M8 Sample Manipulation" (the loud electronic lead), "M8 Electronic" (vox cut at the opening), and "M8 Trance Rev 3" (The drumline is sliced and stretched). The remaining two compositions are primarily synth work for the sake of playing with MUX.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Wow :phones: :party: :tu:

About the M8-... tracks: Are there full track versions too?

Suono & Computer wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:02 pm I do not know, maybe I wrote badly, I mean that by opening and closing MuLab, then, over time the "Log" files accumulate ...
Yes, this is intentional. You have one log file for each time you start MuLab. That means you can submit the right log file if you ever need to report a problem, ideally with the log only containing the results of the actions needed to cause the problem.

Of course, if you've not needed them, you can delete them.

The log files are auto deleted if there are no issues. The fact that a log file stays there means it contains an error. Please email me 2 of these log files then i can check the error.

I did some tests and some comparisons between M7 and M8 and I noticed that with M8, for now, no Log file appears. Needless to report M7 Log files (since some time M8 will be released). I will try to do other tests with my demo CDs bought at newsstands (also and especially for 32 bit version) to see if other Log files appear ... Then I'll let you know. I also noticed that closing the demo version of M8 always opens the internet page that refers to M7. If you can delete it would be better, because it's a little annoying. Then when you open M8 demo, the play function goes into action automatically; even here if you can fix this little question. Thank you.

That MuLab doc page about the different versions only opens in the demo version. When you have inserted a user key that webpage won't appear anymore.

Hi Joe,

I am a little worried cause after upgrading from MU 6 to MU 8 four days ago I dont have a MU 7 permanent user key so far (I know MU 8 will take some time). I know it is a little special case cause I wanted the user key sent to another email adress, not the one from which the payment was made (I dont have account, so I used the one from my wife). Just wanted to get sure that the mails reach you and nothing went wrong.

i have tried to download your program onto my mac but it's not letting me open. i dragged the icon across the quarantine remover, but it still says it's missing something called an app subfolder.

tatanka wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:04 pm Hi Joe,

I am a little worried cause after upgrading from MU 6 to MU 8 four days ago I dont have a MU 7 permanent user key so far (I know MU 8 will take some time). I know it is a little special case cause I wanted the user key sent to another email adress, not the one from which the payment was made (I dont have account, so I used the one from my wife). Just wanted to get sure that the mails reach you and nothing went wrong.
Yes well received. Replied.

carllackey wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:30 pm i have tried to download your program onto my mac but it's not letting me open. i dragged the icon across the quarantine remover, but it still says it's missing something called an app subfolder.
Are you sure you installed the complete M8 package?

The procedure on MacOS is:

Download & extract full M8 package of +-34 MB
Download & extract latest M8 update +- 4 MB and overwrite MuLab.app in the M8 folder
Open Quarantine Remover and drop that newest MuLab.app on it = on the green window. It should say "Successfully removed quarantine". (or "No quarantine found")
Now you can run MuLab.

Thanks to Apple for the quarantine complication.

where do i download m8 then? i took it from a link on this thread. i could'nt find it on the mulab site.

Indeed the link in the first post of this topic.

i give up it still won't work. thanks anyway. i have never seen a program require so much work just to download.

Return to “MUTOOLS”