MuLab 8 User Key

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I seem to have a problem with the User Key for the latest version of MuLab. I made a purchase for a User Key for the previous version of MuLab 7 before the release of MuLab 8. Will I have to pay for another User Key to be able to use the software. Please can you send me a reply I have included my details below.

Many thanks

Robin
Last edited by Drumschool on Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:o :o :arrow: Don't post these. :dog: :dog: :dog:
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Robin by publishing your MuLab user key in public you have violated the MuLab EULA. By doing so you have invalidated your MuLab user key. This is a very serious mistake :(

I think you should have removed his email too!!!
Look forward to lots of spam robin :D :D :D

Hi, Thanks for your reply so after spending £61.43 on a User Key for the software I can no longer use. I sent you the details to provide you with proof of purchase so that you could check your records to find a solution. I get the impression you really can't be bothered to help me out with a simple request User Key or no User Key. What an absolute waste of my money and my time I will remove all MuLab software from my PC with immediate effect.

Many thanks

Robin

Robin,

When you purchase a Mulab/MUX license it is good for all Version.X.X updates. Thus if you purchased a Mulab 7 key, you purchased a key for all M7.X.X versions. However, that does not carry over to future major versions such as Mulab 8. It's not a free-updates-for-life software.

This is a result of Mulabs low price. If you take a look around at competitors with similar feature sets, I'm certain you'll find the software is more than fairly priced. Other commercial software in the same caliber of Mulab go for hundreds of USD (which implies hundred of Pounds) and still they're not usually free-for-life updates. In fact the only free-for-life updates DAW I know of is FL Studio.

If you need to re-download the last version of Mulab 7, there is the legacy download folder: http://mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/upgr ... jects.html

I hope this helped to dispel the confusion. Mutools has provided great support over the years. Keep in mind there is only one person working at Mutools, and thus the resources are slim. However, in my experience, I've always had a better time working with Mutools than with other larger software companies when it comes to technical support.

Also a note when it comes to the user key debacle, this is a public forum. That means that posting your user key here could allow anyone to copy that key and activate the software, which I'm sure you can imagine is very bad for business. User key details should only be handled in private email with Mutools: http://mutools.com/company-about.html

All the best,
Dakkra
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Thanks Dakkra.

Judging from the original post, it sounds like they purchased M7 just before M8?
Doesn't that late purchase rollover? I understand it's at the discretion of MuTools, but isn't that the point of the question.
Sorry for poking my nose in, just that that seems to have been overlooked here.

No that was not the case.

Oh ok, it's just that was the impression given :tu:

Good evening,
I purchased a licence of Mulab 8 on 2 jul 2019.
It was supposed to work on 2 PCs.
I copied / paste the key i recieved but today my app is no longer activated and came back to a demo version for the both of my PCs.
I did'nt recieved a personnal key.
How can I get the personnal key ?
An answer in french would be great :)
Thx.

Questions about user keys are a private matter and are not for a public forum.
Please always email your questions about user keys to Image

hey i wanna buy mulab 8 userkey,who wanna help me,and is it a must to have paypal in order to buy mulab 8

Please email your questions about user keys to Image

Return to “MUTOOLS”