How to load Serum samples by drag-n-drop on a Mac?

Official support for: mutools.com
Khr128
KVRer
27 posts since 14 Sep, 2019

Post Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:11 pm

I try to drag-n-drop .wav samples into Serum plug-in from the Mac Finder window.
The conundrum is that if I select the Serum window, the Finder window disappears, and vice versa.

WTH? How can I do it?

Stumped...

mutools
KVRAF
10274 posts since 24 Jun, 2008 from Europe

Re: How to load Serum samples by drag-n-drop on a Mac?

Post Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:36 pm

Drag the samples from the finder window, drag-hold over the MuLab icon in the mac doc, the MuLab window re-appears, then drag-hold over the MuLab window, the plugin windows re-appear, then you can drop the samples on one of the plugin windows.

Khr128
KVRer
27 posts since 14 Sep, 2019

Post Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:30 pm

Thanks! I just was not patient enough to wait a second for the plugin window to reappear. Cool, it works now.
I also found that it is possible to drag from the Finder window without losing focus on the Mulab plugin window, it works as well.

Thanks again! I am still getting used to Mulab. So far it does everything that I'd want a DAW to do. Love it!

tommyzai
KVRist
437 posts since 12 Jan, 2011

Post Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:15 pm

mutools wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:36 pm
Drag the samples from the finder window, drag-hold over the MuLab icon in the mac doc, the MuLab window re-appears, then drag-hold over the MuLab window, the plugin windows re-appear, then you can drop the samples on one of the plugin windows.
Works for me too, and I'm using a few other kinds of software that accept drag-n-drop. Thank you!

Return to “MUTOOLS”