Measure, Time and Tempo Displays

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not sure if others agree, but I wondered if at some point we could please have an option to change these colours in a more discreet way.

By this, I mean instead of how it is a shape filled with colour, be configurable the same as a button.
My Buttons have a 30,30,30 back colour, 0,0,65 border with an aqua text. It's a little easier on the eyes.

I would much prefer the ability to use this same colouring for the subject displays. My eyes aren't liking the brighter colours so much anymore, but I like to use them subtly.

I understand if this isn't worth the diversion, but the option would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

I understand your request, and it's a good idea to give those 3 displays the same design options as the button on state (taken note) but i have to draw a line somewhere wrt all new GUI customizations in M8.2. It's time to release M8.2 (besides bug fixing and small tunings) and then invest new r&d time in musical features. As a little compromise the next M8.2.17 will automatically use a white text color if these 3 fields use a darkish back color, so at least you'll already have that extra option.

Yes that's fine, I understand, that's why I said "at some point."
Thank you for the compromise, I'm sure it'll help. :tu:

Return to “MUTOOLS”