How to import an ogg sample without slicing into sample events?

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is basically what mulab forces me to do just to make the loop 2 bars longer (Rack 3) when I expect it to behave like in Rack 4. It's like I'm not allowed to resize parts anymore to build loops.
https://streamable.com/oytlu

I'll reply further on this soonish.

TheoXD wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:46 pm Stretching down a part in timeline doesn't change the waveform visualization, so one would expect it to play at the same speed as defined inside the audio sequence editor.
You are right, there is a display bug there, cfr in your first video the audio plays faster, but the waveform was still the same. That will be fixed in the next version.

I also agree with you that when an audio sequence uses Auto Stretch then when a long note is clipped by the end of the part, then auto stretch should not take that clipping into account.
Concrete example: If a sequence part contains a sample event of 4 bars, with Auto Stretch enabled, then playing that part for 2 bars should basically sound the same as playing that part for 4 bars, ie. Auto Stretch should not change the stretch factor, as was the case eg in the first video you shared. I've tweaked that behavior in the next version.

So i propose you retry with the next version and if you still have usability questions, just ask.
But i already recommend to use transient markers.

Return to “MUTOOLS”