M8.3.4 beta

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow! All these updates coming...slow down, MuTools, you could get a hernia! :lol: :lol:

Haha! Relax and have a few beers, it is Christmas!!! :hihi: 8) :hihi: 8)

So version 8 is blossoming here, really gelling. The GUI seems considerably more modern. Does anyone agree? :shrug: :shrug:

So now, it is like, when I open MuLab, I'm going..."Man, this is a $250.00 app".

And I am just digg'n improved plug-in management. I requested it awhile back. It really was needed, and the way Jo fit it in was with the typical MuLab uniqueness, and basically quite dope.

Thank You.

Also, lotsa general graphics headway as well, the app looks pretty nice overall. And all the fundamental stuff like all the time stretching and spectral warping features? Perhaps somewhat common nowadays, but still f**k'n whammo.

Actually, why I even posted was to give a "hat's off" to MuTools, and say "Merry Christmas" to all the forum dwellers around here! :party: 8) :party: 8)

See, we post here, and jostle back 'n forth with opinions about what MuLab should be, but Grizzellda is grateful for what MuLab currently is.

Thank you Grizzellda :hail: :tu:

Eager to further grow MuLab !

Return to “MUTOOLS”