BPM Incoherency

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello friends.

Happy New Year 2020.

My first problem for this Year:

I recorded some Audio Samples from my Hardware Synths.

The Sequencer on the Synths was set to 130,5 BPM

Unfortunately i forgot to change the main BPM in Mulab from 128 to 130,5 before recording all the samples.

When i now add a Software Synth or Speed synced effect it will play with the wrong 128 BPM.

When i change the Main BPM to 130,5 , all the recorded samples sounds wrong because they are also affected from the Change.

I tryed the speed value for the Sequences but that don´t affect Audio Streams.

Anything what i could to here ?

Not sure what you mean, but if you load your audio files as pitched samples you can change the bpm without affecting the audio files' speed.

(Someone wasn't listening to the MuLab metronome...)

The easiest way, if I remember rightly, is to just pretend you're bringing the recorded audio in afresh. Start a new project, set the BPM to 130.5, import the recording from the file on disk (not the library, where it might have the 128 BPM remembered). Then you can go back to the other project, delete the wrong part, change the project BPM, and copy over the corrected part.

pljones wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:19 pm (Someone wasn't listening to the MuLab metronome...)

The easiest way, if I remember rightly, is to just pretend you're bringing the recorded audio in afresh. Start a new project, set the BPM to 130.5, import the recording from the file on disk (not the library, where it might have the 128 BPM remembered). Then you can go back to the other project, delete the wrong part, change the project BPM, and copy over the corrected part.
Yeah probably the best , i also started with it but i have to adjust all the sequence positions again :/

Anyway , you sayed i shouldnt take the samples from the Libary but i recorded everything with mulab , so i have only the recordings from the libary.

But it seem to work like that as far i saw.

Return to “MUTOOLS”