Rounded edges

Official support for: mutools.com
FSM77
KVRist
130 posts since 9 Feb, 2016

Post Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:30 am

Version 8 question...is there a way to make the sequence boxes have square edges rather than rounded on the sequence part arrange view. All the rounded edges are making distracting patterns. I preferred version 7 square edges myself. Also not liking the removal of the right click colour change option on parts and mixer strips in v8. Also the transport control doesn't quickly jump to the start anymore but skips to the grid value - that's annoying when you've been jumping to start since v4. I've had to set a shortcut for it instead. I might switch back to v7 if the rounded edges cannot be changed, its bugging me that much. Sorry.
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

mutools
KVRAF
10393 posts since 24 Jun, 2008 from Europe

Re: Rounded edges

Post Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:11 am

FSM77 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:30 am
Version 8 question...is there a way to make the sequence boxes have square edges rather than rounded on the sequence part arrange view.
Not atm.
Also not liking the removal of the right click colour change option on parts and mixer strips in v8.
Simply use a shortcut to the color palette, then drag-drop a color on what you want. It's easy.
Also see http://www.mutools.com/info/M8/docs/common/colors.html
Also the transport control doesn't quickly jump to the start anymore but skips to the grid value
See the "Standard Rewind-Forward" preference.

Return to “MUTOOLS”