- Spectral Stretch: New 'Post End Mode' called "Avoid" which also is the new default.
This will result in more smoothly glued adjacent slices
- Audio sequences: Split Using Markers was not always working right. Fixed.
- Audio sequences: When playing unstretched sample events, the audio end marker was not always taken into account. Fixed.
- Audio sequence editor: When double-clicking a sample event to open the sample editor, now the relevant section is automatically zoomed in.
- Audio sequence editor: Sample events that play reversed audio where not drawn with marker lines. Fixed.
- Render To New Audio Part: The Auto Latency Compensation was not always immediately right. Fixed.
- When previewing MuClips from the browser and there was no active loop in the composition, these MuClips were not properly synced. Fixed.
- When importing a MIDI file and there only is a tempo event at the very start of it, then the resulting composition tempo is properly set but no tempo event is inserted in the tempo track.
That way it's more easy to change the tempo of such imported MIDI file.
- Windows 32 bit version: Fixed a potential crash bug when using very big samples or applying functions on very large audio segments.
- Misc. mini improvements.
Windows: Replace the current MuLab.exe and MuLab.ID by the new versions.
MacOS: Replace the current MuLab.app by the new version.