Problem during export of composition

Official support for:
7 posts since 14 May, 2020

Post Fri May 22, 2020 10:58 am

Hi again,

SO I will try the test described in the previous post. I'll let you know the results.

I've figured something new also; I also tested the G8tor synth + 1 automation curve in a brand new project. This one only consisting of that 1 synth and automation. That one exported succesfully! So I'm not sure if it's purely the VST... Maybe it is related to something else within the project....

Anyway, besides the before mentioned test I should note that I found a way around the issue by automating effect plugins instead of the G8tor parameters, so for now the issue isn't holding me up anymore.

@Big Tick, I'll keep an eye out if I can reproduce it or if I can cut down the project untill there is only G8tor left (and if the issue then persists...)

Return to “MUTOOLS”