M8.6.28 beta

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MUX Plugin 8.6.24 is available in http://www.mutools.com/mux/beta/

This MUX Plugin update includes all relevant latest changes since M8.6.17. (listed earlier in this thread)

How to update MUX Plug-in:
Windows: Replace the current MUX DLL and ID files by the new versions. (4 files in total)
MacOS: Replace the MUX .VST file by the new version (assumes you already have installed the complete MUX 8 zip)

Excelent! :tu:
Finally, MUX to! :clap: :party:
Regards.

Hi, I found another bug in the Module S&H, it's when i set the Time Units in Samples, Seconds, Beats and Midi its always return to miliseconds when close and open back.
Bug in Mod S&H.gif

There're anothers but i don't know if it is normal.

-Oscillator module>Filter Harmonics, The button doesn't do anything.
osc-filter-bypass-no response.png
-Spectral stretch>Filter Harmonics it works but it reset when deactivate and reactivate again.
it resets when deactivate-activate.gif

Also (but not related with abobe), somethimes it logs this Error MEFQ[18]
I don't know how and when it happens. I'll look in to it further later in depht.
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FabBad wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:01 am Hi, I found another bug in the Module S&H, it's when i set the Time Units in Samples, Seconds, Beats and Midi its always return to miliseconds when close and open back.
Will be fixed in the next update. Thx for reporting this :tu:

Oscillator module>Filter Harmonics, The button doesn't do anything.
In that specific case that toggle button indeed is redundant. Pls ignore it for now.
-Spectral stretch>Filter Harmonics it works but it reset when deactivate and reactivate again.
That's indeed how it works. It has to do with memory management. There can be many 1000s of events and if all events with such deactivated filter would still eat memory that would not be ok. So if you want that spectral filter, activate it, if you don't want the spectral filter deactivate it.
Also (but not related with abobe), somethimes it logs this Error MEFQ[18]
I don't know how and when it happens. I'll look in to it further later in depht.
I guess it's related to sending an extreme amount of events somewhere, maybe with parameter event generator(s) or so? Hope you can find the bottleneck in the MUX patch/project and let me know that specific case, then i'll look into it. Thx.

hallo, just installed mulab-8-6-24-win64-exe
I have this problem:

MT-UserFolderLogDump-20201024-182814
User folder C:\Program Files\MuLab (64 bit)\User\ exists but is not writable

I loose all the shortcuts, vst location and user templates
What is happening ??

thank you

Hi Jo, I've been using the filters and i couldn't reproduce that error MEFQ[18], all i can say is, when i use filters for a while and then i close Mulab it (sometimes) pop ups the "Logged 1 errors" but it seems to be a minor bug somewhere.

Now the issues, at least i guess..

Regarding the GUI

-some values doesn't show the sign "-" as you can see in the snapshot, the tooltip is shows the correct value.
The sign -.png

-When Switching to MUX area by shortcuts it appears docked when it is float mode
Mux area float.gif

-some parameters doesn't update according to the internal adjustments of the instruments, limitations of GUI?

edited: 2020-11-03 reason: unnecessary things

Thanks for reading this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FabBad on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Regarding the process

I know that is another history ...blahblah ....the samplers in it, the preview is routed to the output directl...blahblah
Eg. an....blahblabhlabalkhkblblhabalhbahlhb
:dog:
Forget it, i found the solution, and is in show/hide browser then browser>menu>show preview
2020-11-01_005936.png
that's it!.

FabBad wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:46 pm -some values doesn't show the sign "-" as you can see in the snapshot, the tooltip is shows the correct value.
I can't reproduce it based on the info you provided. Please send a little project that demonstrates the issue. Thx.

FabBad wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:46 pm -some parameters doesn't update according to the internal adjustments of the instruments, limitations of GUI?
knob doesn't update its values in front and metaparameter.zip.001.zipknob doesn't update its values in front and metaparameter.zip.002.zip
***Due to the forum limitations, these are actually one zip file.***
Please mail me the single zip file. Thx.

Please mail me the single zip file. Thx.
Sent. :tu:

FabBad wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:46 pm -some values doesn't show the sign "-" as you can see in the snapshot, the tooltip is shows the correct value.
This will be fixed in the next update. Thx for reporting this :tu:

I'll reply on the other points soonish.

Thank you!

FabBad wrote: -When Switching to MUX area by shortcuts it appears docked when it is float mode
Mux area float.gif
This will be fixed in the next update.
Thx for all your reports :tu:

hallo
found a bug in the multi output mode with VPROM: only the first output goes to the relative instrument panel, the others outputs goes directly to the mixer

Return to “MUTOOLS”