@Jo what would you like mulab to look like ?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe post some image's below not for to copy but for some idea .

runaudio wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:18 pm Maybe post some image's below not for to copy but for some idea .
I like current gui anyway,what u dont like in gui?

Strange question... I assume he wants MuLab to look like it is, otherwise he would have created a different GUI?

This might be a similar problem like with the GUI of Melda Production plugins. There is an arduously worked-out GUI framework and he cannot make a completely different GUI to please most people... :?

Well, man designed unique gui that doesnot like chinese copy of some daws.U want all daws to look same?Also everyones tasty is different,if we all ask Jo to design new gui everyday,Jo will design mulab maybe 100000 time and will not find time to work on other things.What i dont like about gui is missing note highlight in piano roll editor while playing on pc keyboard.If it uses some cpu then make option to turn it on or off in settings of mutools mulab.

blackblooded wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:51 pm Well, man designed unique gui that doesnot like chinese copy of some daws.U want all daws to look same?Also everyones tasty is different,if we all ask Jo to design new gui everyday,Jo will design mulab maybe 100000 time and will not find time to work on other things.What i dont like about gui is missing note highlight in piano roll editor while playing on pc keyboard.If it uses some cpu then make option to turn it on or off in settings of mutools mulab.
You could make your own little MUX that will show the notes as you play them
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

blackblooded wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:51 pm .What i dont like about gui is missing note highlight in piano roll editor
I'd like that too, the nearest thing at the moment is the keyboard at the top at right side of the transport section.

Return to “MUTOOLS”