Samples

Official support for: mutools.com
KVRer
10 posts since 21 Jun, 2021

Post Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Ok so I downloaded 808trapstep volume 1 and 2 I read the docs and could not figure out how to get those samples into mulab under instruments can someone please help

KVRian
1319 posts since 4 Oct, 2012 from Utah

Post Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR90tOQZEIc

Oldie but should answer the question

KVRist
309 posts since 13 Nov, 2010

Post Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:35 pm

My workaround is forego the Mulab browser as it doesn't play nice with samples and VSTs either... Collate your samples with Loopcloud (it's free) and drag from another window. It's not great needing to switch between another window to get around Mulab's foibles, but a one man team has limited time to make all things perfect... It'll take a little while for these things to get solutions.

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:38 pm

Ok so I followed that video but there is still an ishue the trapstep folder is there in mulab now. When I click it it drops down with more folders 808s kicks claps snares etc but when I click those nothing comes down under them and I can’t just drag and of those category’s into mudrum. So how do I make it so I can access and use those sounds?

KVRian
1319 posts since 4 Oct, 2012 from Utah

Post Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:22 pm

Have you selected user presets in the browser? the MUX factory library is separate from the user library

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:08 pm

Yes under the user presets I can see the samples I’ve put in but when I click one pack it will drop down to all the types of sounds but when I click 808s or claps or whatever nothing shows up under those

KVRAF
6795 posts since 8 Feb, 2003 from London, UK

Post Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:46 am

That sounds like you've added every file under one folder and all its sub-folders and you're expecting to see the folder structure respected in the Samples browser. You'd need to browse your file system for that.

Select - "What: All Files"
Where - "Browse for folder"

The "What: Samples" User Library browser would allow you to create your own sub-folders and organise samples completely independently of the file system organisation.

Return to “MUTOOLS”