Waves Shell support

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will Mulab 9 support Waves Shell? Mainly the lack of Wave Shell support keeps me away from using it as my main DAW. I know there are workarounds, but a DAW should support it natively...

Besides that... great DAW :-)

And what about a basic video track for scoring? Any plans?

Sorry but i can't comment on this atm.
Full focus on realizing M9.0.
Please also see viewtopic.php?f=79&t=357048

Hi, any news on that? I have got many waves plugins and as I am on Mac M1 the workaround does not work... I really would like to work with MuLab for serious, but without Shell support it would be difficult.

:?: :neutral:

No news on this atm.

Just updated my waves plugins and now the Shell to wave doesn't do what its supposed to. Don't know if its a Waves thing with V13 shells or something in Mulab 9 I just get the "unexpected format" notification.... Its worked fine for me for quite a few years. Any ideas?
Update, I thought I'd give it one more go and most of my plugins have converted, but not all,,, better than nothing :neutral:
Just to add, its not a problem with MuLab its my use of shell2wave that seems to be "hit and miss" :oops:

Would be much more important than this new ableton like thing

To who?

mfkne wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:32 amAnd what about a basic video track for scoring? Any plans?
There are recommendations in this forum for free Win & Mac video player plugins that work with MuLab: pvst & vidplayvst, both actively updated.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Return to “MUTOOLS”