Sidechaining Melda Plugins

Official support for: image-line.com
KateWalker
KVRer
2 posts since 9 Mar, 2020

Post Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:30 am

Hi, I just bought MDynamicsEQ (from Melda, of course) and want to use the sidechain-possibility inbuilt. To say clear: I know how to sidechain in FLStudio but the melda-sidechain won't react to the sent signal. Here's how I have tried: Sidechained kick to bass in the mixer and activated "sidechain" in the plugin. It just doesn't work. Is there an extra-step I forgot? Thanks for help.

MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
3413 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Re: Sidechaining Melda Plugins

Post Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:29 am

KateWalker wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:30 am
Hi, I just bought MDynamicsEQ (from Melda, of course) and want to use the sidechain-possibility inbuilt. To say clear: I know how to sidechain in FLStudio but the melda-sidechain won't react to the sent signal. Here's how I have tried: Sidechained kick to bass in the mixer and activated "sidechain" in the plugin. It just doesn't work. Is there an extra-step I forgot? Thanks for help.
Have you gone into the VST Wrapper settings of the plugin (the Melda plugin on the bass channel I assume), right clicked and selected the sidechain input here too?

Gregorius
KVRist
133 posts since 30 Jun, 2015

Post Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:34 am

Had such a problem too when demoing the melda plugins. Got told from support it's "of course" FLs fault though the sidechain worked for each and every other plugin. So...

MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
3413 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Post Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:46 pm

When I typed that post above, I had the sidechain working in MAutoDynamicEQ. If you're still looking to do it, let me know - I will give you a step-by-step guide.

dandezebra
KVRian
1340 posts since 21 Dec, 2013 from USA

Post Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:00 pm

I took me A WHILE to figure out how to get MMorph to function in FL. Ha! I haven't done it in so long I probably cannot remember!

Return to “Image Line”