Your Account Has Expired [ Resolved }

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[ Resolved }
JMC or Reflex

Sorry to post this here but I've no way of posting this at the IL forums as being registered as an owner of an IL product seems a prerequisite of starting a thread or PM'ing somebody to ask on my behalf.

Today my regkey expired and i clicked the link to download a new one and to my surprise, I logged in to my account to get a new regcode only to be met with "your account has expired" in red writing above the log-in box.

I can't open a support ticket as when I fill in the details it tells me the account is registered already.

i cannot get on the forums to get help, nor can I raise a support ticket. It is an endless loop.

my username is MorganWybrow.

I've resorted to posting here hopping to find some luck that someone can help me!

I think this highlights a serious error in your procedures - I'm locked out from the login, but i need the login to get help, in order for me to login.
it hurts my brain, and doesn't make any sense.

thank you everyone for your help.
Last edited by Morgan_joe on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi.

Perhaps you should send PM to tony tony chopper:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/profile.p ... ile&u=3103

He is the main Imageline guy from what I have understood..

all the best.

erm, I would pm JMC or reflex here, not tony tony chopper - he (Gol) has no real dealings in the administrative part. The other guys will get you squared away, I'm sure. In fact I'll post up on the forum in hopes of getting their attn.
..what goes around comes around..

Morgan_joe wrote:JMC or Reflex

Sorry to post this here but I've no way of posting this at the IL forums as being registered as an owner of an IL product seems a prerequisite of starting a thread or PM'ing somebody to ask on my behalf.

Today my regkey expired and i clicked the link to download a new one and to my surprise, I logged in to my account to get a new regcode only to be met with "your account has expired" in red writing above the log-in box.

I can't open a support ticket as when I fill in the details it tells me the account is registered already.

i cannot get on the forums to get help, nor can I raise a support ticket. It is an endless loop.

my username is MorganWybrow.

I've resorted to posting here hopping to find some luck that someone can help me!

I think this highlights a serious error in your procedures - I'm locked out from the login, but i need the login to get help, in order for me to login.
it hurts my brain, and doesn't make any sense.

i would much appreciate the help!
Hi please email scott@image-line.com

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

thanks for such speedy replys,
and all the help! cheers!

Return to “Image Line”