Tapeworm presets?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First off, these instruments and effects are great, thanks for your hard work (I'll try and send a donation soon). But on the Tapeworm instrument, I can't seem to find any way to save presets. Am I missing something totally obvious or does this functionality not exist? Thanks!

Preset saving is handled by the VST host, not the instrument! So it depends on what host you're running Tapeworm in.

In FL Studio for example, you set the knobs & stuff the way you like it, then click the top leftmost icon (the little plug) and pick "Save preset as". I'm not sure how it will work in your host.

You're right, I started to realize that just after posting. I'm using Live, and am still figuring everything out. Thanks!

it has like 2 knobs. why would anyone need presets? :p

lol

I'm hoping Tapeworm will eventually have more sound banks like a real mellotron does, than the three or four it has now. That might be what the original poster is looking for is the sounds. I've heard very few mellotron sounds that were identified as such so that would interest me alot too.

I use FLS, so it isn't hard to save presets with that, once you find the thing to do it with, which happens to be right next to the load FX/VST...

I see what you mean w/ soundbanks. I think that would be nice as well,but I don't think thats want they meant. They didn't even say what host they are using either though.

tapeworm has all the sound banks that i could muster on a free license..
even the 5 it has took some negotiating to get to free.. :)

you could always spend the $100 on G-Force's M-Tron if you need more sounds

Me personally, I habe all the sound I could use with FLS sound forge at my disposle. Any thing else wuld be best if I recorded it myself, if only I had the right hardware. I have a tiny poket recorder that does 16bit recordings that always sound staticky. Are there ant statick removers I could try?

datapark wrote:it has like 2 knobs. why would anyone need presets? :p
Well, I would like to be able to select the tape bank from my MIDI Controller. :D

Return to “Tweakbench”