sync to host for Dropout (and other tb plugs)?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Tweakbench!

I downloaded a number of your plugs from KVR and I particularly like Dropout for remixing wav files into glitchy loops. Only thing is, the loop is playing to a different tempo than the host sequencer, and saving the file creates an off tempo wav/loop that can't be reused in the song. I see the speed mode button, but it's not tempo sync'd.
Is there any chance you'd add a tempo sync feature to any of your plugs?
As an effect Dropout is still very powerful, and for an intro or fadeout could still be very useful, but I'd love to be able to remix music and rhythm tracks within the song with it: That would make this a KILLER plug.

I sent $10.00 as a good faith effort towards this goal (via PayPal), and would be happy to contribute more if this helps bring this feature to life.

All the Best,

LC Seer

hey.. the 'speed' knob on Dropout always uses the host tempo as a reference. the knob itself just adjusts the divisor in musical steps (1,2,3,4,6,8,12,16 etc)
so the speed of the steps themselves will always be in sync with the host tempo.. i'm not sure why it would be getting desynced, or acting funny.. maybe just be sure you're not landing on a triplet speed divisor.. i promise if you just find the right spot on speed, it'll work with whatever time you need :)

-tweak

Return to “Tweakbench”