I just love GEAR! Check out these IK pics

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Squids wrote: AmpliTube Progressive! ;)
Don't do this to me!
:(

I've got a ridiculous amount of stuff for guitar. But that I probably couldn't say no to...

Squids wrote:Yes! I've tried but... it's not a very live sound in a padded cell. ;)

Maybe this is a product for keyboardists. Ever think of that? :o
The rubber cell ?
Makes sense ... :wink:
Did a bit of Gilmour research just for fun, the question rather is "what gear did he not use at one point in the past ?"

The Leslie could be a 147 going by the photo, at least it's an original Hammond one.
A Royer mic in front of the Vox is obvious.
Still, the mystery knob and that amp with the white cabinet refuse identification atm, and some of the solid state stuff is kinda impossible to pinpoint from inside shots.

Cheers,
susiwong

One pedal appears to be a Guv'nor 1 afaics, the other a Big Muff.
Good choices ! :tu:
Cheers,
susiwong
Last edited by susiwong on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Better get crackin' on those that are not easily identified, though, based on what I posted in the other thread. :)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Better get crackin' on those that are not easily identified, though, based on what I posted in the other thread. :)
Yeah, thanks, I read it.
But that's not the only reason (although a nice one :wink: ), it's the riddle itself that's fun. :)
Off to rehearsal, I'll check for new pics when I come home.
Cheers,
susiwong

There are two big muff photos right?
The vox ac 30 is a no-brainer.
Er, the rat photo is a bit obvious :hihi:
I'm guessing the orange is a head, but certainly couldn't give an exact model

What's strange is that some of the stuff being modelled was modelled by IKMM fairly recently. The Rat, the Big Muff, and the black fuzz are in Amplitube Metal and JHE. Does this mean better models? I'm all for it if so.

The AC30 we know needed a better model. I'm glad IKMM appears to have not forgotten about the Marshall's and is also doing an Orange.

One amp I'm intrigued by and haven't seen anyone model is the Peavey Roadmaster. Thurston Moore from Sonic Youth uses one (running into a JCM900 cab) as the main portion of his live rig and it sounds great.

Nobody said everything was new ;)

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: One amp I'm intrigued by and haven't seen anyone model is the Peavey Roadmaster. Thurston Moore from Sonic Youth uses one (running into a JCM900 cab) as the main portion of his live rig and it sounds great.
Peavey makes some great sounding amps.....when they work :hihi: I doubt IK could get the licensing for peavey stuff though since they own revalver (or whatever it's called)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Nobody said everything was new ;)
Cool, then a free update? :-o :hihi:

Here are my guesses so far:

Vox AC30, Pro-Co Rat, Fender Super Reverb, Big Muff, Leslie 147, Nueman TLM170, Royer R121, Roland JC120, Mesa Boogie MK III, Orange DC30, Roger Mayer Fuzz Face, Mastro Fuzz Tone

There's also a Tweed Fender cab so I'm thinking either Bassman or Champ.

Some I'm sure of. Others are guesses. I'm curious as to what I outright have wrong, and what I'm close to but on the right track with.

All hints are leading to an upgrade to AmpliTube 2 (i.e. AT3) which is the next natural step for the series...

oh damn, mention of Orange, Mesa Boogie MK series, David Gilmour, Steve Howe, VOX, prog rock music, authentic Leslie sim (I also love that effect on guitar), updated better sounding effects.

You really know how to make guitar players anxious.

blueman wrote:All hints are leading to an upgrade to AmpliTube 2 (i.e. AT3) which is the next natural step for the series...
Its really in need of that. How long ago was it that they released it? So long that I dont even remember. :hihi: And thats too long in this softwarebuisness.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Here are my guesses so far:

Vox AC30, Pro-Co Rat, Fender Super Reverb, Big Muff, Leslie 147, Nueman TLM170, Royer R121, Roland JC120, Mesa Boogie MK III, Orange DC30, Roger Mayer Fuzz Face, Mastro Fuzz Tone

There's also a Tweed Fender cab so I'm thinking either Bassman or Champ.

Some I'm sure of. Others are guesses. I'm curious as to what I outright have wrong, and what I'm close to but on the right track with.
Mostly correct, the Rat, Fuzz Face and Maestro Fuzz Tone are new tonight.
Agreed about the JC120.
The brown cab is no Fender Tweed (colour, material), and it's far too big for a Champ.
The Orange is a vintage OR/OD 120, it has EL34s, the current AD30 has EL84s, just like the Matchless DC30 (which unfortunately isn't pictured - yet ? :wink: )
Ymmv,
susiwong

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”