IK Multimedia Xpansion Tank 2 Group Buy

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm seriously thinking about the crossgrade to ST2XL. Would 2XL play the sounds that come with group buy 2XT? Or, would 2XT play the sounds that come with 2XL? I really need some good horns, and it sounds like XL might have them, and I really like working with ST. Thanks, Milt. Oh, COME ON 7!!! :D

Milt wrote:Would 2XL play the sounds that come with group buy 2XT? Or, would 2XT play the sounds that come with 2XL?
Both. The SampleTank component is exactly the same.
Somewhere in the background zedd

Good news, thanks, Zedd!

My pleasure, Milt. You'll love the 2XL soundset whenever you manage to get it.
Jake858 wrote:I'm in for a 3rd time. :D
lacrits wrote:I'm in for a 2nd time.
Stephan326 wrote:In for a 2nd.... Buahahahahaha!!!!
Very good work gentlemen! 8)
Let's hope numerous others will join your ranks as this new day gets underway!
Somewhere in the background zedd

dragonfly wrote:Strange, i reffered Barbecutie when buying the second time from esoundz, but my epointz didn't get updated... did i forgot to do something ?
Hi dragonfly.

I had a similar issue recently. Log out of your esoundz account and log back in. Your epointz should be updated. At least that is how it worked for me.

Thanks for the referrals.

BBC :wheee:

Go! Go! Go!

IK Multimedia Xpansion Tank 2 Group Buy

Now 6X1! Currently at 4785 users. Need 215 users for 7X1!

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/xtgroupbuy

and

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4293

BBC

esoundz user: BarBeCutie or see epointz referral thread below for other users:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... ht=epointz

That's me in - it just became too many sounds for such a little price to resist. Epointz to Barbecutie for his olympic effort on this thread! Maybe the 7x1 bonus could be a new hard drive? :)

jrathkopf wrote:Someone asked about the Squide Tron pack extra. I have it and love it. Following is a patch list for anyone interested. One of my favorite patched is the Harmonium!!!!

AmpexTrn 8Vc Choir NL REV
Ampx Trn Boys NL Rev
AmpxTrn 8Vc Choir NL
AmpxTrn Boys Choir NL.
AmpxTrn Brass NL Rev
AmpxTrn Brass NL
AmpxTrn Flute NL
AmpxTrn FluteNL Rev
AmpxTrn Gtr NL Rev
AmpxTrn Guitar NL
AmpxTrn Strng Sec NL REV
AmpxTrn Strng Sec NL
AmpxTrn Trumpt NL REV
AmpxTrn Trumpt NL
AMpxTrn Vibes NL Rev
AmpxTrn Vibes NL
AmpxTrn Viola NL REV
AmpxTrn Viola NL
Far Out Of This World
Harmonium #2
M4 Att Mrmbs MP
M4 Clrnt
M4 MaleVox
M4 MT Sax
M4 MutedTrmp
M4 Pf WahTrmbn
M400 AcGtr
M400 Brass
M400 PizzVln
M400 SqzBox
M400 StrSec
M400 Trmbn
M400 Trmpt
MlTrn 3 Violings B NL #E40
MlTrn Cello 2 NL TremD#2F8
MlTrn Cello Mx NL
MlTrn Cello NL Verb
MlTrn Cello NL
MlTrn Strings 2 NL
MlTrn Strings 5 NL Verb
MlTrn Vibes NL DlyPhase
Otron Vln Rev
Piano NL Delayed
Shh Its Church
String Bass Pk NL Verb
Super Chamber Flute
Toy Piano Rev
Trombone D NL Verb
Trombone D NL
Trump MuteWah NL Dly
Trump MuteWah NL
Vibes NL FX1
Vibes NL
For those of you that know who Jon Brion is, that was his harmonium. I borrowed it to play a session on a Sam Phillips record called "Martini's and Bikini's" with T-Bone Burnette producing... and the session was done at Ocean Way! Little did I know so many years later I would be helping to create Ocean Way Drums with the owner of that studio (Allen Sides who I didn't know personally at that time).

Anyway, that folding harmonium was really cool and later I found one of my own... although ironically I am not even sure if I sampled mine! I should. Each one sounds a little different and those are some cool "organic" sounds.

Thanks for posting the list!

pekadan wrote:Maybe this will get moved to the "Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)" forum, but here goes... :wink:

Which is the best Construcion Kit!?
I should clarify I don't make music in the style of any of the construction kits (according to the names), so the most versatile or "generally useful" one would be the right kit for me. So, which one would that be would you say?

199 left to 7x1 :D

pekadan wrote:
pekadan wrote:Maybe this will get moved to the "Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)" forum, but here goes... :wink:

I should clarify I don't make music in the style of any of the construction kits (according to the names), so the most versatile or "generally useful" one would be the right kit for me. So, which one would that be would you say?
Trip Hop has some interesting broad uses as does the Down Tempo Electronica one. One thing that is surprising is how something like a Country Folk Rhythms can be used in other styles such as rock, pop, hip hop or electronic music. The cross-over potential is huge. Maybe not from using a WHOLE song construction kit but perhaps grabbing a quirky dobro line or some upright bass part... just "makes" the tune and people wonder where you got THAT sound. You know? This is a GREAT opportunity for you guys to get things you wouldn't normally buy but since SO much of this is free at this point (ie. even JUST SampleTank engine alone is worth $50 or just one library... so the rest you can consider FREE so perhaps be more liberal about your choices! Why not? It's not likely to be this cheap ever again!).

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... ode=XT2KVR

Martin [Camel Web Guy] wrote:That's me in - it just became too many sounds for such a little price to resist. Epointz to Barbecutie for his olympic effort on this thread! Maybe the 7x1 bonus could be a new hard drive? :)
Hi Martin [Camel Web Guy].

Thanks for the referral. This group buy forced me to purchase a new Samsung 1 TB drive. Fortunately, hard drives are cheap these days (got mine for $59.00).

This group buy offers a lot of content for very little $$$!

PS. Thanks to everyone for your referrals! I really appreciate it!

this is probably covered in the almost 140 pages of this thread but maybe someone could sum it up for me:

Suppose I like the samples but I don't wanna buy SampleTank and I don't want another player PlugIn, can I join in this and use the samples with EXS24 or Kontakt?

Thanks and best,

V

pekadan wrote:

I'm in the same boat. After chossing the meat n potatoes Bass, Elec Gtr, and drums collection I am curious about the Loops.

The Downbeat Electronica demo caught my ear so I just downloaded it for a try. I still have 2 more slots to fill (maybe 3 if we go 7-1)

Hi Surphaze.

You get the fully Xpandable SampleTank 2 XT for free in the Group Buy!

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”