IK VI GROUP BUY on ESOUNDZ -EXTENDED THRU AUG - 5X1!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now that the cat is out of the bag early... we might as well talk about the NEXT Group Buy on IK Multimedia Virtual Instruments with Sonic Reality. Once again it will be available through all IK Dealers world-wide including www.esoundz.com who will have exclusive extra COMBIS and a great price. In fact even right now if you buy any of those virtual instruments TODAY from ESOUNDZ then you've already joined! You can see it showing up on the IK counter on the secret page: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/Main.html?viextra/index.php

That has all of the details. I will post more here over the weekend. This doesn't OFFICIALLY start until Monday but... this is KVR! Let's get this party started.

Don't forget that we were able to get an extension for almost another whole week on Xpansion Tank 2 orders. The only stipulation is that you MUST register it by June 15th to get the 8 for 1. Here's the link which we will keep active longer than IK's deadline just for you. http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... de=XT2KVR3 But my advice is not to wait until the last minute. We'll keep this link active to join by the end of the day on the 14th (that's 6pm EST).

So... two overlapping group buys and a TON of SampleTank sounds! Don't forget about this deal for additional SampleTank sounds: http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=59 ... de=XT2KVR3

... and maybe, if the group buy numbers are high enough we'll even include a library choice out of these as an additional extra on top of free exclusive Combis for Sonik Synth 2, Miroslav Philharmonik, SampleTron and SampleMoog.

More eSoundz news on this coming. I normally wouldn't have posted this early but... better we do this right! Good luck!!!!

BIG NEWS!
IT'S NOW A 5 FOR 1 DEAL AND EXTENDED THROUGH THE END OF AUGUST!
Last edited by Squids on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feel free to visit this referral thread and choose one of the members that you can refer at esoundz check out:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217796

Note that referrals will work for ANY (download) purchase at esoundz (not only for Group Buys).

esoundz: MountainKing

:D :D :D
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

If we buy it now from the IKMultimedia site, will we definitely get the promotion, either now or later? Or does it not start until Monday?

Torchlight wrote:If we buy it now from the IKMultimedia site, will we definitely get the promotion, either now or later? Or does it not start until Monday?
It goes by registration. So yes you can buy it from IK or any IK dealer. However, if you buy it at www.esoundz.com there will be extra bonuses which we're about to announce. Up to you!

This is an awesome deal! I was hoping for something like this. How much overlap (if any) is there between all of these? Are there moogs in sonik synth? What about strings in sampltank XL? Not that I'm not going to buy into this, I'm really just waiting for the Aussie dollar to stop plummeting! And I can get an Xpand more pack too on esoundz? Please tell me I can get rare electronic (I've been eyeballing that for a while!) I Am so stoked by how much my sample lbrary is growing. Just started scoring a film and have been putting sampletank xt sounds all over it, now there's even more samples on the way, :-)

Does it also work if I buy a EDU-Version e.g. of Miroslav Philharmonik?

ULTRAMEGAbeta wrote:This is an awesome deal! I was hoping for something like this. How much overlap (if any) is there between all of these? Are there moogs in sonik synth? What about strings in sampltank XL? Not that I'm not going to buy into this, I'm really just waiting for the Aussie dollar to stop plummeting! And I can get an Xpand more pack too on esoundz? Please tell me I can get rare electronic (I've been eyeballing that for a while!) I Am so stoked by how much my sample lbrary is growing. Just started scoring a film and have been putting sampletank xt sounds all over it, now there's even more samples on the way, :-)
There are some Moog synth samples in Sonik Synth 2 but they're different than the ones in SampleMoog so no overlap there. In fact, there's very little actual same sample overlap. SampleTank 2.5 XL has some sounds from SR in there that might overlap a little but it has so many other sounds that it's a drop in the bucket.

You can't pick Rare Electronic but you CAN get that one for half price if you buy this group buy (or the Xpansion Tank 2 GB which we're extending on esoundz through June 14th... just gotta make sure you register on June 15th which is IK's final final cut off date to get the deal!).

To get THIS group buy you just have to pick one of the products here and then when you register at IK you pick the other two.

http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=59 ... de=VIGBKVR

Telaviv wrote:Does it also work if I buy a EDU-Version e.g. of Miroslav Philharmonik?
I don't think so. But this is the lowest price for a retail version that will qualify:

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... de=VIGBKVR I recommend buying it there (also being that this is the official esoundz forum you're posting in! ;) )

I will join this group buy.
At my Esoundz account I read: Current ePointz™: $10.00

But when I add to chart sonik synth it shows Your ePointz$; Credit: $0.00

Why it doesn't show my 10 $ credit ?

echopark wrote:I will join this group buy.
At my Esoundz account I read: Current ePointz™: $10.00

But when I add to chart sonik synth it shows Your ePointz$; Credit: $0.00

Why it doesn't show my 10 $ credit ?
Sorry, you can use your ePointz to purchase products downloadable from eSoundz (there's a huge range to choose from), but not for third-party products (e.g. IKMM) which are sold at eSoundz. But you will earn ePointz for your order and if you refer someone they will get ePointz too.

Have a look at the third post here for the details:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217796

HTH
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thanks darkstar, you made some points ! :)

So... the counter has started!

58 users
942 left to 4x1

With the price as it is, it could be smaller that the last IK GB, but the prospect of getting all the instruments (if the numbers go high enough - and you know they will!) for €169.99/$229.99 is simply amazing!

I think the key is going to be finding people who don't already have these plug-ins. But you know they are out there. :D

And... many thanks to drummer1 for the epointz!

I go with this group buy.
I ordered Samplemood with esoundz. Imediatly I had 50 new combis in my account.Shortly after that I got my serialnumber, so I registered it at
IK Multimedia to get under Promos my two other choices ( Miroslav and Sonik)
but I cannot find these in my IK user account. Was I to early (I registered
before the official start ) ?
By the way Samplemood is fun !

I dont own any of this stuff yet. Im really intrested in Miroslav Philharmonik, and at the $199 its going for its tempting on its own, but the 3 for 1 or more deal swings it for me.
I expect this will probably reach 5 for 1 by the end and will be an ever better bargain. The cost to buy in is more than impulse buy money, but any one who was considering buying 1 or a few of these will pounce for sure now

FAO Squids, is it ok to pay with paypal now for this? It warns about paypal not being valid for groupbuys as it goes by fixed price. This group buy is a fixed price, but I want to check before I pay with payapl.

There's a bug in the Esoundz account.

I found my serial number in the User area, but it shows a wrong number.
I ordered Sonik synth 2
My number starts with SSSxxx 6 digits in the first block

Thats wrong, because IK Multimedia Registration accepts only 5 digits in the first block. So I deletet one S and it worked.

Please fix this !

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”