IK VI GROUP BUY on ESOUNDZ -EXTENDED THRU AUG - 5X1!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes I can confirm that, indeed, the IKM products purchased at eSoundz do have the download option. The purchase will get you a serial number and once registered at the IKMultimedia site, the purchased product can be downloaded.

I was a bit concerned since I saw nothing indicating that this was the case, but after a quick exchange with eSoundz support, it seems my concern was not warranted.

Purchase has been made and download is in progress! THanks!

MojoChopper

I got in just in time for the 8 for 1 group buy, but there was only one REDEEM code?> Also I am missing the bigger icons of the original selection (15 Multis, 15 loops to chose from) it is very hard to tell what to download? What am I doing wrong??

:help:

Remember you only have until 5pm Florida time to order one last time here: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... de=XT2KVR3

Wild Card library is available now for download to esoundz Xpansion Tank 2 GB people.

RealRaven wrote:I got in just in time for the 8 for 1 group buy, but there was only one REDEEM code?> Also I am missing the bigger icons of the original selection (15 Multis, 15 loops to chose from) it is very hard to tell what to download? What am I doing wrong??

:help:
You get 8 downloads from IK multimedia, ONE redeem code from Esoundz, and the ONE Wildcard library which was (theoretically) just put into your user area at esoundz. There is no code or choice for the tenth one...everyone gets the same wild card library.

So, that's the 10 libraries.

jsp1979 wrote:...and the ONE Wildcard library which was (theoretically) just put into your user area at esoundz...
Well, I'm downloading the Wildcard library right now. Consequently, its existence is no longer "theoretical;" it's a fact. :D

Join the group buy on esoundz here: http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=59 ... de=KVRVIGB

All you have to do is choose any of the products on that page and then when you register it you will be able to choose another 2 (maybe 3 if this GB hits the next mark!).

But, I have something extra to offer you. It's a forum and esoundz member offer which rewards people just for getting referrals. Here's how it works:

If you get 5 people to join this Group Buy on esoundz and refer you then you can have a FREE TR Single of your choice on the house. We'll buy it for you and you get to pick out which one you want... the Fairchild modeled one, the Pultec model... whichever one you don't have!

OR if you want you can get just TWO people to join and refer you and pick out an Xpansion Tank title of your choice!

Remember on top of that you get the epointz which would be $25. for 5 referrals or $10 for 2 referrals (and so would the person buying so it makes a lot of sense for them to use your name as a referral since they benefit as well).

All you have to do is keep track of your referrals and email allen (at) esoundz (dot) com and he will verify and then get you the serial for either the Xpansion Tank if you got 2 referrals OR the TR Single if you got 5 referrals... and, even though this is supposed to be an either/or thing we'll even let you get BOTH if you can get 7 referrals. But no other combinations and only one per customer of each max.

Anyway, that's so some of you guys that already have this stuff have a fun reason to get involved! There's no point in having a group buy going and not making it something everyone can participate in right? This is a killer deal. No doubt. I am sure there will be some happy musicians that get turned onto it so you'd be helping them, helping yourself and it supports esoundz on top which we appreciate. Let's do it! Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=59 ... de=KVRVIGB

I'm gonna keep an archive of any stories I tell here so they stay in the SR forum for anyone who wants to read it later or missed it in the big Group Buy threads of the Marketplace forum.

Squids Story Behind Miroslav Philharmonik

One day out of the blue I got an email from Miroslav Vitous offering me his entire orchestra and choir archives including all the original recording sessions and everything. He had never discounted it from the original $3,000-$5,000 prices so I thought it would be nice if that great material was made more accessible... [and now you can even get the whole Miroslav Philharmonik for $199. or even $50 less this weekend on esoundz which is such a big difference from its original price! Everyone should get it... let alone that you can ALSO pick out two other IK/SR virtual instruments because there's also a Group Buy! Man that's good.]

So, the only catch was coming up with the money and while I can't share how much it was I can tell you it sure wasn't cheap! So I had to borrow to do it and I got IK to invest in it with me and we co-created Miroslav Philharmonik. When it first came out it was the hottest selling orchestral plug-in on the market and it has been a strong product for IK ever since. A good staple "go to" piece in many people's set ups.

Despite us having Akai versions of his library, in many cases we went back to the original sessions to get more notes, more articulations and we had to loop or reloop most of it which took us about a year to do. The original library was around 2.5 gigabytes for the orchestra and 700mb for the choirs so we added quite a bit more material that had never previously been released. I actually still have a bunch of stuff that has never been released... at some point soon we will though.

Perhaps one of the most enjoyable and humorous aspects of putting Philharmonik together was going through the sessions looking for player noises and other "realism" you could add in. I thought about it because I was listening to some classical music and was noticing the rustling of players, sheets sometimes turned and even the occasional cough or sniff. I thought it'd really fool the ear if someone added in one of those sounds in their midi orchestra performance... make it sound like there was a real orchestra playing with those human "mistakes"... but of course totally under the user's control (as opposed to a real orchestra where if someone squeaks in a chair - like it or not it's there!).

One of the interesting things about the sessions was listening to how Miroslav directed them. He told me that when he did it he was originally doing it for himself which is, by the way, pretty much how I do it as well for products like Sonik Synth 2, SampleMoog and SampleTron... I need to have samples of all those instruments for my own writing and composing for media etc. so that's why there's always something extra that didn't NEED to be in there but sure is nice that it is... I'll talk more about that later. But for Miroslav he was really pushy to get them to play the way he wanted. Maybe even a little aggressive about it or intimidating. Hard to tell because he was speaking in Czech. But he told me that he didn't just want them to play the notes but to play them with feeling as if they were playing Vivaldi or something... it was recorded at the Dvorak Hall in Prague which is beautiful and he did it all the original orchestral spacial positions which is a great way to instantly sound realistic... even if you sacrifice a tiny bit of panning power (you still CAN but the stereo image is best when kept as is).

As you might imagine, I have way less stories for Miroslav Philharmonik than I would for Sonik Synth 2, SampleMoog and SampleTron. I do have a few old videos I did that we never released about Sonik Synth 2... that might be cool to dig up for this (now that you can it for so low... you know that with the current 4th of July weekend deal it equates to $50 per plug-in depending on where you are in the world? That's just NUTS!).

But we did just recently do two videos talking about SampleTron and SampleMoog if you haven't seen them. Here check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ikmultimedi ... tlbeuq4kTQ

and

http://www.youtube.com/user/ikmultimedi ... 3URt3Zk0BQ

I apologize for being dense, I have my serial number from my esoundz account and went over to the IKMM site but I can't for the life of me see where to go to register and download...can some one direct me?

From http://www.ikmultimedia.com/viextra/index.php#FAQ

# Register your new product.
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/Main.html?r ... /index.php
# Access your User Area and click on "Promotions" link.
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/index.php?Community
# Click on "Virtual Instruments Group Buy Extravaganza" link and download the FREE IK Virtual Instruments of your choice.

If you already have an IKMM account, login first
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I'd just like to thank eSoundz.com for their 25% discount offer (got in just in time! :D)..
I was hesitating about joining the Virtual Instruments Extravaganza, seeing as how I had most of the instruments already (just needed SampleMoog and SampleTron), but when I, eventually, realized that the 25% discount was valid for that group buy too, it convinced me that it was well worth the price for just the two instruments (and, I must add that, having tried them only briefly so far, I am absolutely delighted with both of them :) ).
I still haven't decided what to do about the 3rd instrument (or, possibly, also the 4th.. if the group buy continues to do so well ;) ).. it's not like I need extra licenses for the other instruments.. most of the ones I have still have 3 or 4 licenses left anyways. Reminds me of the joke about the guy who was granted three wishes, so his first wish was for a glass of beer that always remained full, and was so happy with it, that, for his 2nd wish, he asked for another, same as the first! ;).
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Just a reminder that the 25% off at esoundz only lasts this weekend (it was extended), so if you are going to just, jump quick.

And don't forget to refer someone when you buy from esoundz. It means epointz for you and the person you refer.

Good news! Not only is it now a 5 for 1 deal but there's going to be another special bonus if you pass the 3,000 mark AND it is extended through the end of August!

Don't forget to get them from http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=59 ... de=KVRVIGB

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”