Squids tron V1 or sampletron extra?

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eDrummist wrote:
Bump1 wrote:this is ridiculous....

I want to buy Squid's Tron Collection and/or the Exclusive Extras...

But I cannot get a simple answer as to how many of these sounds will overlap as I have Sampletron already.

Are ALL of the sounds from Squids Tron Collection in Sampletron?

And just the Exclusive Extras the ones that aren't? Can anybody help?
Quoted from the Squids Tron Exclusive Extras at eSoundz page.

"Squids Tron Extras contains over 850 Mb of EXCLUSIVE downloadable extra Tron sounds such as Ampex full duration tube Trons, Toy Piano and Harmoniums (taken from Squids Tron Collection Volume 1) in SampleTank format!

This is a must have for Sampletron Owners that own SampleTank as it has the sounds from Squids Tron that were not included in Sampletron."

[NOTE: Added emphasis added is my own.]
http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=2173

ePointz name: eDrummist
damn....I feel stupid now... all I need is Exclusives Extras then lol

thanks

Bump1 wrote: damn....I feel stupid now... all I need is Exclusives Extras then lol

thanks
I went through a similar experience before buying it a year or so ago. One can never have enough Tron sounds! :)

Ok wait I'm confused again....

Squids Tron Exclusive Extras. and Sampletron Exclusive extras are different...

Soooo...

Sampletron Exclusive Extras are the sounds from Squids Tron Collection V1 that are included in Sampletron....

Squids Tron Exclusive Extras. are the sounds from Squids Tron Collection V1 that are NOT included in Sampletron....

Soooo..if I have Sampletron + Squids Tron Exclusive Extras ... Do I have the complete Squids Tron Collection V1

or am I still missing sounds from V1?

Bump1 wrote:Soooo..if I have Sampletron + Squids Tron Exclusive Extras ... Do I have the complete Squids Tron Collection V1 or am I still missing sounds from V1?
Squids Tron Exclusive Extras has the "sounds from Squids Tron that were not included in Sampletron." So by purchasing Squids Tron Exclusive Extras, you will have everything from Sampletron PLUS everything from the Squids Tron Collection.

(I also own both products.)

awesome....thanks

Bought Squids Tron V1 today..want to thank esoundz for their world class customer service....really came away feeling appreciated.

thanks again!

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”