Ocean Way Drums SE for Infinite Player Kontakt Released!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In cooperation with Ocean Way Recording studio, Sonic Reality and esoundz.com have just released and exclusive version of Ocean Way Drums that works with the Infinite Player (Kontakt). The "SE" version is based on the original stereo DL kits (which have been discontinued) but feature the same advanced scripts found in Drum Masters and the Ultimate Studio Bundles (Group Buys) which includes V-Drum and custom E-Drum support, iMap, GM, round robin and more.

I will make myself available to answer any questions you might have about it. There's a chance here to get the other dry, medium or ambient mixes of kits you may have gotten in our Ultimate Studio Drums bundle 1 OR also kits that were never released for Infinite Player before at all (especially good if you really liked the OWD kits from that Group Buy and wanted more that sound like that!).

Here's the link for more info and the three different volumes that are available for download anywhere in the world. These are not for sale anywhere else so it is an esoundz exclusive. Hope you like them. Thanks.

http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=5981

Squids wrote:In cooperation with Ocean Way Recording studio, Sonic Reality and esoundz.com have just released and exclusive version of Ocean Way Drums that works with the Infinite Player (Kontakt). The "SE" version is based on the original stereo DL kits (which have been discontinued) but feature the same advanced scripts found in Drum Masters and the Ultimate Studio Bundles (Group Buys) which includes V-Drum and custom E-Drum support, iMap, GM, round robin and more.

I will make myself available to answer any questions you might have about it. There's a chance here to get the other dry, medium or ambient mixes of kits you may have gotten in our Ultimate Studio Drums bundle 1 OR also kits that were never released for Infinite Player before at all (especially good if you really liked the OWD kits from that Group Buy and wanted more that sound like that!).

Here's the link for more info and the three different volumes that are available for download anywhere in the world. These are not for sale anywhere else so it is an esoundz exclusive. Hope you like them. Thanks.

http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=5981
Squids I got to admit the price is mouth watering :hihi: I bought some of these kits from two GB's last year and know how great these drums sound as I use them regularly. My question is when might they be available for Reason 5. I use both Sonar & Reason, since I already have some of OWD kits already, I was thinking these would great to purchase for Reason because I have Record1.5. Money is tight :cry: :)

In Reason format would the OWD kits be the same as the STm (quasi-multi track)kits for Kontakt player? or just stereo 2-track kits?
Bobn
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Reason version is coming next month! Same kits and volumes/pricing as this. A real nice one for Reason. This is also great in the Infinite Player. I love it.

I think volume 3 is specially designed to please those who joined the first DM group buy. That's very nice of you!. Anyway, there is not a single kit/ambience version that isn't mouth-watering.

Typical questions: how long for the introductory price?. Can epointz be used?.

standalone wrote:I think volume 3 is specially designed to please those who joined the first DM group buy. That's very nice of you!. Anyway, there is not a single kit/ambience version that isn't mouth-watering.

Typical questions: how long for the introductory price?. Can epointz be used?.
ePointz CAN be used, the intro will go at least until the end of this month... although that's not THAT long. I have less flexibility with OWD products because we're just the programmers and worked something out to make use of those great DL kits that were discontinued and no longer part of the main line. We're taking on various format versions of those DL kits and making them even more advanced than they were before. It was a feat getting everyone to agree to this and I for one am really glad because these kits with the round robin features and more are just stellar!

Oh and yes, Volume 3 is the ultimate addition to Ultimate Studio Drums because it has kits completely not included previously. But Vol. 1 and 2 are also good for those that really like the kits they had in the USD Group Buy but wish they had a more dry or ambient version mix kit. Makes a huge difference.

Thanks!. Now it's time for me to plan all my next online purchases and to fight Paypal's idiosyncrasies, as usual. :hihi:

Squids - can we get a better jpeg or PDF or even a text file detailing the iMap layout? Take a look at the pic in the Drum Masters user guide PDF. It's just plain unreadable.

It would be a whole lot easier to sequence these drums if we had a readable mapping of the layout. Even a simple text file listing the note and the type of drum would do the job.

I'm listening to the demos, and they're outstanding. I was planning on picking up the DM Signature kits soon, but I may have to change course and get these Ocean Way drums instead, while they're on sale.

Torgo we also released the Jerry Marotta Taos kit today as well.

Yes I think we DO have a higher res image of the iMap somewhere on line. Not sure where it is but we can have a look at this next week and make sure it's every place it should be.

I'm sure there's another one as well but this link over at SR is a useful pic; http://www.sonicreality.com/support2/Dr ... ariOpt.jpg

Thanks don1thedon! That's by far the best pic I've seen. (It's the only one with readable text!)

The Taos kit is available at last! So many choices to make... I still might have to go with the Ocean Way Drums while they're on sale.

Do I install the same way as the Group Buy?

IOW do I drag and drop the top directory of the zip file to the Infinite Player Installer?

I did that with Kit 1 (DnD directly from the zip file) and I do not see the kits in the Infinite Player. Did I miss a step?

I would think that the install is the same process.

You should be able to drop the .zip file (not the top directory of the .zip file) for each kit onto the Infinite Player Library installer.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hi, there,

I bought vol 1 & 2 and whenever I load a multi in Kontakt, there's an error that says a certain .tga file can't be found.

How is this fixed? Anyone know?

Thanks a lot,

- Paul

PaulG wrote:Hi, there,

I bought vol 1 & 2 and whenever I load a multi in Kontakt, there's an error that says a certain .tga file can't be found.

How is this fixed? Anyone know?

Thanks a lot,

- Paul
You need to have the latest Studio ProFiles Infinite Player Info.nkx which you can get from the support page on www.sonicreality.com or you can email Allen and he can get it to you. (it's also available in your esoundz download area). Allen's email is allen (at) esoundz (dot) com.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”