Hollywood Loops

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Hollywood Loops Collection "Eerie Cinema", "Octane", "Dark city" and "Methane" and downloaded the zips.

I know you don't load the the zips as in the Infinity Player. I have Komplete8 and loaded them into Kontakt5, my question how do you get Kontakt to load the library? It sees the files but when I try to load the library, I get the message "library not found".... BTW, the rex and wav files are awesome!
Bobn
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

I don't have those, but perhaps they are not Libraries in the NI sense of the word. If they were, I guess you would need a Serial Number to Activate them.

Or the files that are associated with Libraries, xxxx_info.nkx and xxxx_info.nkc are not present in the top-level folder of each product.

----------------------------
If you wanted to access them through the Libraries tab, you could, I think, move them into an existing Library folder.

Alternatively, you might find the Quick Load feature useful to get to the instruments.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:I don't have those, but perhaps they are not Libraries in the NI sense of the word. If they were, I guess you would need a Serial Number to Activate them.

Or the files that are associated with Libraries, xxxx_info.nkx and xxxx_info.nkc are not present in the top-level folder of each product.

----------------------------
If you wanted to access them through the Libraries tab, you could, I think, move them into an existing Library folder.

Alternatively, you might find the Quick Load feature useful to get to the instruments.
I'm not real familiar with Kontakt except for the Infinite Player. I just bought Complete 8 Ultimate w/drive and must say I'm really impressed with the content..So perhaps I loaded the Hollywood Loops in correctly and that's the way you access them unlike Infinite Player or Kontakt 5....
Bobn
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Bob, I sent you a PM about these. The hollywood loop titles are 3rd party products and do not work with the Infinite Player. You need to be using Kontakt Full 3.5 (in some cases) or higher. All this info is stated on the product pages. Let me know if you have any questions.

Allen

hydemusic wrote:I'm not real familiar with Kontakt except for the Infinite Player. I just bought Complete 8 Ultimate w/drive and must say I'm really impressed with the content..So perhaps I loaded the Hollywood Loops in correctly and that's the way you access them unlike Infinite Player or Kontakt 5....
OK, NI "Libraries" (that is, products that have been licensed by NI) can be loaded using the Library tab in the Kontakt Browser. Some third-parties (e.g. Sonic Reality Infinite Player, Heavyocity, Scarbee) use this approach. These products are Activated using their own Serial number and can run in Kontakt 5 or Kontakt 5 Player.

Others (e.g. Hollow Sun, Synth Magic, Orange Tree Samples) do not. Their products do not appear as Libraries but are listed in the Files tab of the Kontakt Browser and the instruments or Multis can be loaded from there. These products need the full version of Kontakt (they will load in the Player but only work fully for the demo period of 15 minutes and cannot be reloaded).

I hope that that makes sense. :)
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:
hydemusic wrote:I'm not real familiar with Kontakt except for the Infinite Player. I just bought Complete 8 Ultimate w/drive and must say I'm really impressed with the content..So perhaps I loaded the Hollywood Loops in correctly and that's the way you access them unlike Infinite Player or Kontakt 5....
OK, NI "Libraries" (that is, products that have been licensed by NI) can be loaded using the Library tab in the Kontakt Browser. Some third-parties (e.g. Sonic Reality Infinite Player, Heavyocity, Scarbee) use this approach. These products are Activated using their own Serial number and can run in Kontakt 5 or Kontakt 5 Player.

Others (e.g. Hollow Sun, Synth Magic, Orange Tree Samples) do not. Their products do not appear as Libraries but are listed in the Files tab of the Kontakt Browser and the instruments or Multis can be loaded from there. These products need the full version of Kontakt (they will load in the Player but only work fully for the demo period of 15 minutes and cannot be reloaded).

I hope that that makes sense. :)
Makes some sense, Thanks Dark Star but I don't have a serial number for the Hollywood Loops and there seems no way for activation. I have the full Kontakt 5 from Komplete 8 Ultimate set. So I think it's in their files section which I cam access.
Bobn

If there's no Serial Number then it is not an "NI Library" and it will not be visible on the Library tab in the Browser.

Load the Instruments from the Files tab in the Browser. Or use the Quick Load feature; many users find that very handy..
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:If there's no Serial Number then it is not an "NI Library" and it will not be visible on the Library tab in the Browser.

Load the Instruments from the Files tab in the Browser. Or use the Quick Load feature; many users find that very handy..
Yeah that's what I figured.. Thanks for all your help!
Bobn

You're welcome.
:)
Inspired by ...

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”