esoundz and their wonderful service!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone!

I recently purchased the Infinite Workstation Gold Edition from SR/esoundz when they had their 25%+25% sale a couple of weeks ago. I got it for the great price of $140 including a few more dollars off thanks to the e points that I earn't :)

My difficulties arose when trying to download the huge 12GB library and it was obvious that my ADSL conncection wasn't up to the task (perhaps Labor's National Broadband Network isn't such a bad idea afterall even if it will cost Australians $40 billion!!!!!!). :)

I contacted esoundz and got a quick response from Allen Mackenroth who went out of his way to assist me with this issue (that was not an issue to do with esoundz but MY ISSUE with my lousy internet connection at the time!!!!).

Today, I received a package from esoundz with 2 DVDs containing the Infinite Workstation soundlibrary at no charge!!! Yes, I do admit that I've spent thousands at esoundz since 2004.... esoundz have the right products, fantastic sound libraries and very importantly THE RIGHT SERVICE and that's why I'll continue being a loyal customer for esoundz!!!! :):)

Other manufacturers please take note of esoundz because their are a few that I've ditched along the way, not because of bad products but because of bad service! Esoundz is most certainly NOT one of these companies.

Hats off to Esoundz and to their awesome products and oustanding customer service!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Signed: A VERY SATISFIED ESOUNDZ CUSTOMER who recommends esoundz to anyone reading this post!
Imac 3.4ghz/16gb ram/M Audio C600/PT11/Logic Pro X/Reason 7/Final Cut Pro X/Stacks of 3rd party plug ins.
MIDITEK MUSIC PRODUCTION, RECORDING & TUITION- Recording, production & mixing backing tracks, demos, albums & jingles.

need to agree , the customer service are excellent and very fast if you need , thats why i personal like esoundz so much !

so big thanks to your guys

+1 Allen and Dave are great.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Nothing but love for you, guys.

I've had excellent service, even on nights and weekends, and Allen has gone out of his way to deal with mistakes on my part quickly and professionally. And without screenshots of my Mac or endless back and forth emails.

The only bad thing about it is that I'm totally spoiled by this level of service now! :hihi:

And if you'd told me I'd have a library of this quality, size and scope for this kind of cash, I would have laughed!

Now I just grin... :)

KVR/eSoundz: Xenobt

Xenobt wrote:Nothing but love for you, guys.
+1 :wink:

Thanks guys. Glad you like esoundz support. We take good care of our customers because we appreciate your business and loyalty. We also genuinely do want you to enjoy the products and make some great music! Allen cares more than any other customer service manager I've ever seen. Even though he's off the clock on nights and weekends he'll still take care of you whenever he can and especially if you need his help. We're reasonable, understanding and do our best. It's how I'd want to be treated as a consumer. Simple as that. We're not perfect but we try to always handle things with class.

By the way I took out the poll. Didn't seem to fit with the thread and also I didn't understand the questions regarding IK but I CAN tell you that SampleTank 3 is in the works and it's going to be great. Don't know when it's going to be released but it will be eventually.

Don't sell yourself short either, Squids!

If it wasn't for your herculean efforts, spending who knows how many years creating these excellent libraries, there wouldn't be anything to support. On my third day just playing thru a new SR set, I marvel at what it must have taken to make it. I've built sampled instruments from scratch. I know.

Your depth of experience with Sampletank will make your contributions and suggestions for ST3 some of the most informed on the planet. With the steady advances in Amplitube and T-Racks, I'm sure it's gonna be epic!

And the way you consistently one up IK group buys is like clockwork! Unreleased material, free libraries, 2x1 (or better) deals, I almost feel bad for what I pay at eSoundz. Almost... :hihi:

KVR/eSoundz: Xenobt

Did I sell myself short? Haha. Well thanks. In reality (sonic reality) the support guys get the necessary latitude to be generous and helpful because myself and my partners are cool that way... you know with the philosophy I told you. A variation of "the customer is always right" (not really true but a good protocol to try to follow IMO). But the bottom line is if you give someone like Allen the room to do their best to keep customers happy and you've got someone as dedicated and caring as he is... well that's a good combo. Now, to see that it's effective both in terms of a thread like this, emails we receive or through word of mouth and repeat business... it's very rewarding for all of us. We feel like we're doing something right. We know we can always do better but it's just a good feeling when certain things hit the mark. So, again, thank you for the kind words and for your continued business with us.

Now, that said, I know we have a lot of loyal customers that are waiting for some new stuff. We've got some great sounds coming and outrageous deals on our current lines - not to mention the Sonik Synth 2 deal which if you don't have that by now then man this is the time to get it (esoundz exclusively offering two expansion libraries along with it... gotta love the deals too, not just a bunch of nice guys! haha).

Anyway, just so you guys know, as a result of this situation I decided that we're going to work on having DVD versions available for nearly everything just in case. They won't be pressed up because that would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars!!!! But we can have CD and DVDrs on hand at some point in case someone can't download so easily. We're also going to do custom hard drives including a full back up of everything you've ordered. It will cost something to get all that - pretty much just whatever covers our time to customize but I think it's a good service to offer. What Allen had to do in order to accommodate Slovenec is not something he can do all the time but we can be prepared in case someone is in a similar situation.

More kudos to Allen. He's been great for me. He is the main reason I'll continue to be a loyal esoundz customer.

And, I also appreciate the extra bonuses from Esoundz on the IK deals and Squids' presence, accessibility and responsiveness through these forums.

It's refreshing to deal with a company that pays more than lip service to customer service and a company you actually TRUST to be fair -- and which seems to go out of its way to be responsive and appreciative to its customers.

I must say my dealings with IK directly have also been positive. (Peter, in particular.)

songshark wrote:More kudos to Allen. He's been great for me. He is the main reason I'll continue to be a loyal esoundz customer.

And, I also appreciate the extra bonuses from Esoundz on the IK deals and Squids' presence, accessibility and responsiveness through these forums.

It's refreshing to deal with a company that pays more than lip service to customer service and a company you actually TRUST to be fair -- and which seems to go out of its way to be responsive and appreciative to its customers.

I must say my dealings with IK directly have also been positive. (Peter, in particular.)
Peter was my Padawan learner. ;) haha. In all seriousness before he worked for IK he was an SR/eSoundz forum junkie and a customer of ours turned to the other side. :D

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. You guys are great.

I have only good things to tell about esoundz, too. Excellent, committed people working there. Keep up your great work!

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”