Memorial Day Weekend Sale @ eSoundz!!!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We have discounts of over 50% on sample libraries in all our supported formats. Some products are even over 70% off. We have activated ALL of our special UPGRADE products to quickly expand or even complete your Sonic Reality libraries in various formats. Most items are featured on the eSoundz home page, some are listed here below, but DO browse the entire site to find ALL of the Memorial Day SALE Deals! Check it out today!!!!!

www.esoundz.com

I'm on it, Allen! Maybe time to pick up more Infinite Player libs... LOVE the summer sales!

KVR/eSoundz: Xenobt

For some reason I can't reach esoundz.com. but if I google it, and then jump directly from google to my account, then to main page, it works. Strange
I don't see a link for infinite player libraries at main page, however using the search function you find them all.
Well, never mind, I just comment in case someone else has the same problem, using Firefox 20.0.1.
Any chance to get a crossgrade from cinema sessions gold to infinite workstation gold? just asking :D ....

I have the same issue. I could reach the site with Camino, but Safari said it can't open the page.

The new website looks good, but I noticed there's no Infinite Player tab anymore. Is that intentional?

KVR/eSoundz: Xenobt

Can both of you send me an email with detailed information about browsers, operating system, etc... and what issue you are having.

There still is an Infinite Player tab on esoundz home page......Im using Safari 6.0.4 on OSX 10.7.5

Allen

The Infinite Player tab (under the Soundz menu) has been changed to Kontakt.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”