The SR audio demo thread!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello All,

Here's a selection of tracks that I've been working on for an instrumental worship CD. I've still got more work to do on them but the tracks are close enough to being finished.

All recorded in Tracktion 8)

Most of the arrangements are sparse, usually a single guitar plus other programmed parts using Sampletank 2 XL. Some are just acoustic guitar.

Hope you like them :)
Steve

Faithfulness

Seek Peace

The River Is Wide

Cast All Your Care

Rest & Repose

In The Secret Place

The Call

Altar Call

Nice job, Steve! :) I've enjoyed listening to them.

Reverend Rhythm wrote:Nice job, Steve! :) I've enjoyed listening to them.
Thank you David. Much appreciated :)

Steve

Good Job Steve. :)

MauroR wrote:Good Job Steve. :)
Thanks heaps :)

Steve

Hello There,

This is my first attempt at composing something more ambient.

I don't program synths so all the electronic parts are presets from Sampletank 2 XL and Sonik Synth 2 Free :?

Recorded in Tracktion 8)

Learning To Trust

Hope you like it :)

Steve

Steve! You're on a roll! :shock:

Very nice indeed! :D
Last edited by Reverend Rhythm on Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reverend Rhythm wrote:Steve! Your on a roll! :shock:

Very nice indeed! :D
Thanks Rev. very kind of you :D

Steve

http://www.harmonygardenproductions.net ... Opus_1.wma

Nobody has posted anything here for a while, so I thought I would post one of my recent projects. It's a Prog Rock instrumental I call Opus 1. The guitar was done with Amplitube, and the other instruments are from my SR sound library. Feedback is welcome.

Addicted to Oil

This is something i'm working on lately. Probably will cut it down cause it's around seven minutes now. It uses one loop from the Abstrakt Konktrete demo refill, a dhouki loop from Jeff Rona, a synth line from Peach, but other than that this baby is all Sampletank 2 and Sonik Synth 2! More ST2 though(the old soundset) One of my favorite sounds in here is the Sitar ran through the AM Mod(or is it FM Mod?) and that adds this weird texture floating in the background.

Oh yeah and it's sort of a hommage to African-Funk and Fusion(Fela, Mani Dubango a bit of Miles D, etc).

How's my driving?
Email me at mrtunes AT Gmail DOT com let me know how i'm doing.

OK, one shouldn't post while having had a few beers... Anyway, I made a new thread all together and now I noticed there is already a thread for sharing SR songs... Anyway, here's the thread for my small contribution:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123772
A guy with serious GAS and lots of unused VSTs. But if I someday need them...

This one I have made already some time ago, since I just found this forum now I'll share it.
It is a contribution to a remix contest, which I used just to explore the different soundcolours. This is totaly made with ST2, without anything else than the remixed vocals. They to were strechedin ST 2.0. All in all it is an attempt to simulate different kinds of unplugged music - I love that 1920-Piano
(give the musicians a little time to get warm with playing :wink: )

http://epi-web.silpion.de/audiofiles/ep ... enture.m3u

The next one was made the day I missed the marliyn manson concert in Berlin :cry: . I think some of the guitar samples are not ST especialy the divebomb-stuff wich came from an very old (1992) Wave-Sample-CD from Ueberschall. But all the loops Bass, some guitars and some of the effects f.i.the "belch" 8) are ST 2.0.

http://epi-web.silpion.de/audiofiles/ep ... FuryMM.m3u

I hope you like it
Steffen

You'll Never Know

:love: Wrote it for my wife on our anniversary. Mostly ST2.

Comments welcomed

Dan

MEA CULPA, MEA CULPA, MEA CULPA

My apologies if anyone listened to this before 3/10 - I had it linked to the wrong file.

I'm not sure the song got any better but the production values are at least "listenable." :oops:

Dan
Those that can, do. Those that can't, argue about it on k-v-r

Go on then, I did do some music.

don't make me

(Imap wire kit :love: :love: :love: ) Immense, toms :-o.

Strings, obviously romance strings :oops: (never seen the need for any others)

Bass, one note sample from me sadly nicked aria 5 string, pitched all over (post deleted) :hihi:

The rest I'm afraid is down to me.

TUGGER!!!!!

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”