New product "coming soon"

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just realized there is a new "coming soon" banner at the top of the Soniccouture website. Looks *very different* from the other Soniccouture products. Any idea what we will get...? Let's start the guesswork... :D

ah! now you're talking!

all we can say about the new product is that if Batman could only buy one synth ( which is ridiculous, since Bruce Wayne is a billionaire ), but if he could, it would be this.

It's probably the one and only amazing Plug-In which was discussed on KVR recently...

soniccouture wrote: all we can say about the new product is that if Batman could only buy one synth ( which is ridiculous, since Bruce Wayne is a billionaire ), but if he could, it would be this.
O.k., so it IS the mouse organ... :P

...I was just heading over to this forum to ask "what's cooking" - and then I see this. Really nice graphics! The switches remind me bit of the ones from the Novachord. Or a Crumar DS-2. Hmmm, which one of these would it rather be... :shrug:

(I probably serve it on a silver platter for you to say neither one of these...)

nope, you guessed right..

Is what appears in the banner the skin for yhe Kontakt 4 instrument?. It would be very nice!.

...and since you mentioned it would be an unbelievably expensive synth I suppose, it's the Novachord...

(and if so, have you teamed up with hollowsun - or did you do your own recordings?)
soniccouture wrote:nope, you guessed right..
...do I win anything then? :D

it's not because it's expensive, just because our GUI looks kind of 'gotham city'!

it's not a joint effort with Hollow Sun, it's totally Soniccouture, recorded in Savannah, GA, USA.

...now that you mention it I get that goth(am)ic impression, too. It looks so great.

When is it scheduled for release?

hopefully by the end of the month..

Nice! Looking forward to it immensely . :)

soniccouture wrote:hopefully by the end of the month..
Bump. Any news? :)

tomorrow, probably

Return to “Soniccouture”