Demo MIDI Files

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I know this topic has come up a few times but do you make midi files for the demos available anywhere? I'm always really impressed with your demos and would love to pull them apart to look at how you are using the instruments. I'd particularly like to get hold of the hang drum and/or glassworks ones but almost anything would be interestubg,,

Any plans to include more of these with the instruments? I know you did with Konkrete2

Hi,
we'll look into making some more available. thanks for your suggestion.

james

So did this idea get anywhere? Be fantastic if it had,,,,

not yet, sorry! if enough people keep asking then one day it will happen!

james

I will be very interested too. that's always useful to see how instruments you bought can be used.

Damien

Yes J wonder that too, becouse J always suspect that it might be the real instrument playing in demos insted of the product producers sell. Not to spred rumors but J heard that FXpansion do that with BDF product and J would not be surprise if that is the case. And that would be shame if that also the case with Soniccouture couse J cant find any reason to not put MIDI in the products.

I'm sure FXpansion will be very interested to hear this, perhaps you should raise the issue on their forum?

soniccouture wrote:I'm sure FXpansion will be very interested to hear this, perhaps you should raise the issue on their forum?
J wholeheartedlJ agree wJth Jou.

soniccouture wrote:not yet, sorry! if enough people keep asking then one day it will happen!
Will keep fingers crossed. I do think it is a good idea - you guys do amazing sounding demos and there's often a trick or a sound in a demo track that I'd like to understand better. I found having the midi files for Konkrete invaluable when I was getting my head round what they can do.

chhum wrote:
soniccouture wrote:not yet, sorry! if enough people keep asking then one day it will happen!
Will keep fingers crossed. I do think it is a good idea - you guys do amazing sounding demos and there's often a trick or a sound in a demo track that I'd like to understand better. I found having the midi files for Konkrete invaluable when I was getting my head round what they can do.
Just adding a +1
I span the genres, they call me the genre spanner.

Nev wrote:
chhum wrote:
Just adding a +1
Adding my +1

they're nearly ready...

Just a bump of support/enthusiasm for this idea, as J've several of your products and they are all (and always) brilliantly done.

Plus, I know you don't use 'robots' like those other guys do.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Ask, and it shall be given :

The MIDI Files

very cool - thanks Soniccouture :D :tu:

Return to “Soniccouture”