XTended Piano

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought this library the other day and Im amazed really. Bowed Piano (wich I've owned for a long time already) was great too but very limited and therefore not as useble as I had thought in the first place when I bought it, so ...... XTended Piano suddently brings it all together and now I can imagine a lot of different projects with these pianos incorporated!

Best Regards

Jacob

I got it too (mainly for the muted piano) but the whole instrument is very inspiring. I was just using it, in fact. The BOGO deal is fantastic!

glad you're enjoying it guys!

completly agree, that's a must have.
just a suggestion for an update:
this library is so rich, the fact it's locked could be a restriction. It would be great to have more patchs. for exemple some piano percussion ( more simple than the piano perc patch) like konkrete kits with maybe some mute sounds for exemple, and some multi with some percussion sound and some melodics sound, or patch with bowed and mute etc.

that's really a high quality soundset

damien

Hi,
the library isn't locked if you own a full version of kontakt. full editing is then possible.

James

sorry, I was not clear :? . just want to say that as it is .nkx file, you can't go to the sample folder and choose just the sample you want. I have the full version of kontakt , and all the other editing ar possible , you are right.
sorry for my poor english :oops:

damien

yes, we are protecting the samples!
however, you can construct different mappings etc within the NKI file in the various editors.

Hi

Just a suggestion!

Running Mute piano with Ask Jack (verb) is so completely a pleasure!

I've already payed me respect for this library, but once again: Outstanding thing to play with! - bouth as a playtoy and indeed as a serious tool for making great music or like with!

Happy new year

Jacob

I haven't bought it yet, but the sound demos are amazing.

Return to “Soniccouture”