Early Xmas Gift No.1 - Abstrakt Vol.1 available to download free

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Due to many requests, for a limited time only we have made our first ever product, Abstrakt Vol.1, available to download for free.

The scripting and graphics may look a little old fashioned, but the sounds still sound pretty fresh to us! We include the original scripts - more developed versions of these are to be found in our script product Scriptorium.

James and Dan

Cool thanks (although I bought this when it first came out - was probably one of your first customers)

Anyway my Kore versions of this set may be the icing on the Xmas cake for Kore users:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=333175

are your initials S.O.?

if so, then you were indeed our very first customer!

No SW - so not the very first then - pity, but I do remember jumping on Abstrakt pretty quickly

ah, ok - you were number 30!

( we keep all our records)

That's not so bad :)

About time you made a Vol 2

we have about 100 or so patches that were once made for Vol.2, a few years ago now.

but they have never seen the light of day.. still in the vault. i listened to them today, there's some nice synth choirs

100 is almost enough for a bank

soniccouture wrote:Due to many requests, for a limited time only we have made our first ever product, Abstrakt Vol.1, available to download for free.

The scripting and graphics may look a little old fashioned, but the sounds still sound pretty fresh to us! We include the original scripts - more developed versions of these are to be found in our script product Scriptorium.

James and Dan
Very generous. Thanks - will download later!

Thanks for this very generous gift, James and Dan! Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much! I love my SC libraries!

thanks for the gift :D
it says early xmas gift no.1, meaning there will be a no.2?
either way thanks :tu:

This is great, many thanks!
Sound design, audio editing, and instrument programming for UVI Workstation and Falcon/MachFive
http://www.iainmorland.net

Thanks for gifting such an interesting sound collection... :hail:

I know I will be shopping soon...

Zen Taxi
to lie in the meadow and hear the grass sing ♫♫♪♪

Thanks for the freebie. Those go so well with the Abstrakt Bass.

Return to “Soniccouture”