Broken Wurli early uses

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wanted to say I have tried this in various recent songs, and it's the first Wurli that sounds just right in the mix. It fits in well as part of a track, and sounds great as the lead instrument. Just downloading EP73 now, and already tried the free bowed gamelan and toy piano while waiting. So far, for Soniccouture, 10 out of 10 for everything I have bought. Nobody equals that record, and I have tried lots. Keep producing these wonderful sounds, guys, thank you! You are definitely a bit different, and your stuff really adds something very musical but quirky.

:)
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

Thanks for taking the time to post, we appreciate it, and hope you continue to enjoy the instruments.

James

And just to add that EP73 Deconstructed knocks my other go-to EP into touch. Beautiful stuff from these guys, especially how they fit in a mix. And the dirt that gives them their authenticity is the secret, I think, but maybe I shouldn't give that away? Now, Synthi here we come . . .
PS Please, can we have that very obscure Italian synth that Bowie used on Low?
And anything with vibraphone-type stuff would go down a treat.
And I love my Ivory Grands, but still waiting for a real ordinary living-room upright piano, with SC's get-right-inside-and-mess-about-with-stuff treatment.
:)
And how's about a clavinet? I'm going to shut the * up now.
PT10, SonicCouture, PSP, FabFilter Pro-L, Kontakt5, HollowSun, Cinematique, VSL, Celemony, Absynth5, Battery3, EWQL, IvoryGrand, Arturia, B4II, Omnisphere, Martin D28, Gibson LP, Fender P, Roland XP10, Reaktor5, HideawayStudio, Waldorf PPGW.

vicshere wrote: PS Please, can we have that very obscure Italian synth that Bowie used on Low?
this synth ?
http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2007/03 ... synth.html

Yes, please. I would pay a pretty penny for this thing with the Soniccouture treatment.
I bought Low the day it came out and I still hear that sound in my head.

which track on Low is it prominent?

I think it's on a few, but if you listen to Sense Of Doubt on Heroes, you'll get a better idea.
There's a rare YT vid of him miming with keyboards on that track - it sounds almost like vibes.
Some of the string sounds were done on one, too, which he overdubbed as it is apparently a mono instrument.
Basically, any DB sounds from those two albums would be very welcome!
By the way, Synthi made me late for work.
You may hear from my boss.

And Synthi, now I've tried to make it work with about half-a-dozen instances in the one song, is incredibly under-rated.
Not like anything else I've tried.

Return to “Soniccouture”