Using the Beat Shifter in projects (Konkrete 3)

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any help here would be much appreciated I´m tearing my hair out.

Could anyone please give me some quick pointers on how to use the beats created by the beat shifter in my projects. How to make the patterns from the konkrete sequencer into midi or even audio so that I can actually use them. I have read the manual on how to record the midi, and it´s the "setting up new midi track with kontakt as input source"-part I´m having trouble with.
I´m a bit of a noob, but there ought to be a simple explanation for how to do it using ableton live 9 or logic pro 9 seeing as the beat shifter is pretty useless if you can´t actually use it.
I have almost tried for 10 hours straight now with no success in logic, ableton or reaper, and even tho I´m a noob this is the first time I´v been this stuck on something :(

Should also note that I have tried reading the various DAW manuals as well, but I can´t figure it out.

Hi,
I believe we replied to your emails on this subject, so hopefully it's sorted.

For anyone else reading, the beats from Beat Shifter can be outputted as MIDI if you check the 'send MIDI to outside world' pref in kontakt (unless you are using Kontakt as an AU which doesn't support MIDI throughput.)

The beats can also be bounced as audio within the DAW, of course.

James

Return to “Soniccouture”