Philicorda/Kontakt Vox midi assignment

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there,

Is there any chance to assign midi to Philicorda Vox 1-5 buttons in Kontakt? And how to do it?

Best,
Vihrea

Try right-clicking then MIDI learn. If that doesn't work, they didn't script it so that it supports automation/MIDI learn.

Thanks for the reply EvilDragon. It's not scripted unfortunately. Would there be another way? Voul I do the script for the button myself? Ofcourse I'd need lot of help for such thing...

Best,
Vihrea

It should be scripted if they used ui_switches... Try again, please.

You're talking about the Samplephonics library, right? Then MIDI learning those buttons SHOULD work.

I'm using Soniccouture Philicorda.
Best,
Vihrea

Should've mentioned that in the first post, then ;) You didn't mention library vendor at all, and there are two Philicorda libraries out there.

Well, I had the impression, that this is a Soniccouture section.
Best,
Vihrea

IIRC it was first posted in Samples subforum, hence my confusion. :)

:) I should've been more specific.

I tried to use the auto section to assign, but it doesn't work either. It doesn't let me drop it to the Vox buttons. Also it seems that you can't write scripts for this library ??? (asks password).

Am I missing something here? Would it be so stupid, that you can't assign any control there.

Any suggestions for another Philicorda. I have Kontakt 4, so Samplephonics is out of the question. :(

Best,
Vihrea

Right, it's an old library (from Kontakt 3 times), there were only ui_buttons there, and ui_buttons are not automatable/MIDI learnable.

It is very easy to just swap them with ui_switches which are automatable/MIDI learnable... This would make the library incompatible with Kontakt 3 though.

Please tell me more Evildragon!

There's nothing more to say, really. It's up to Soniccouture to update the library in such way :)

Ok, maybe I should go for Kontakt5 player + Sonas Phili then.

I hope it's good!

Vihrea

Sonas Philicorda is not a Kontakt Player library. You will need a full version of Kontakt 5 to run it without demo mode limitations.

Hi,
Sorry to have missed this thread.

The updated Philicorda is in The Attic product, and IS kontakt player 5 compatible.

http://www.soniccouture.com/en/product/g47-the-attic/

James

Return to “Soniccouture”