I love plug ins

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm an addict of plug ins, and I've been perfecting my skills at making them, I wanted to know if you could enter more than one plug in, I don't remember reading that in the rule list.

Wow all those tasty plug ins just waiting to change the world, this is a revolution in progress, and there has been no event so important since the big boy DAW's became active in home studios, this is the grand opening of the golden age in computing, I just hope "VISTA" supports all the work that we programmers have sweated to create and stabilize.

hi sunahura,

you can only enter the competition with one entry. :)

I did not sweat, and my stuff is not stable :)
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

And if I submit different versions of the same model in the competition such as exe with sse, exe without sse, dll with sse, dll without sse in the same bundle?
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

That I think is resonable, thats the same thing as a windows version and a mac version, sort of, and isnt releasing it like that the synthedit way?
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

I'm releasing the none sse VST plugin first complete with a set of patches as well as an updater that let's you download the rest versions and some additional patches in a bundle.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

I love the Bugs...

thanks for the info.

I've already testing my entire batch of plugins on Vista RC1, under FL6 and Live5. All work fine. The only think you'll need to worry about is wether a driver exists for your audio card. Otherwise.. these should all be Vista compatible.

err.. tweak, I feel that was directed to the wrong post!

DSP

sunahura wrote:I just hope "VISTA" supports all the work that we programmers have sweated to create and stabilize.
It was in regards to this.. sorry! forgot to pull the quote. :)

apologies.. I hadn't read the first post fully!

DSP

Hey twenkbench, thanks for look ahead, I also love your plugs, also.

this seems as good a place as any for me to say that i am VERY pleasantly surprised at the names of, and number of people entered in the dev challenge. i had no idea it caught on so well. im pretty excited....

good luck to all. i know everyones gonna bring the 'A' game on this one....

peace.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”