A Few VERY IMPORTANT Announcements

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The big release day is near!!! :hyper:

However, instead of the previously announced release day of October 1st, it is now October 2nd (Monday). I am truly sorry about this last second change.

Also, the voting will not begin right away with the release. The process will begin October 4th (Wednesday). I am not sorry about this one. (The shock of receiving so many great toys at once will last at least 2 days anyway) :p

The submission deadline is still the same. (September 30, 11:59pm PST)... I will, however, be a little flexible with the email submissions as I'm realizing some lags between when the emails were sent and when I actually received them.

Also, I'm very pleased to announce that the total cash prize will be at least $1500.00. :)

I would really appreciate your patience with the dates. Waiting an extra day will be painful, but definitely worth it.
Last edited by tuz on Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

damn it
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

*ouch*
*relax* :hihi:

bambooman wrote:*ouch*
*relax* :hihi:
:lol:
oh, junglist humor

Whooo! :hyper:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

tuz wrote:The big release day is near!!! :hyper:

However, instead of the previously announced release day of October 1st, it is now October 2nd (Monday). I am truly sorry about this last second change.
How cruel!!! :cry: :hihi:
The mind boggles.

Bummer! I've taken off for Sunday... if it doesn't happen, I have to join grrrl on flea market and everything... THAT is cruel!

;) Urs

and I hate you.....with love,<grin>

Now that we can see them...

WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN?????

2nd october...
Where are them???

...#! (smell) #! (smell) #!#!####! (2 fast smells and a long inspiration)

I've lost the track...
They should be here...

2nd oct PST?

The competition entries go live sometime October 2nd. Just a little patience. It'll be well worth your suffering. And believe me, I totally understand your excitement over the whole thing. ;)

are you going to make them available in one big download?

dw

dusted william wrote:are you going to make them available in one big download?

dw
I can't be certain but my guess would be separate.

No problem,

I have a slow connection at home, but if they were all rar'd up in one I could grab it at work and take it home with me.

either way I'll get them:)

dw

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”