Acrobatics Alieno

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alieno

Acrobat wrote:
lucknow13 wrote:Will there be any further fixes?
Sure. The plugin is not a one-shot, I will improve it this autumn and winter. As for the "no sound" issue, I'll post it in SMForum and probably find help in that community for a working fix. As for better CPU performance, it will be my personal work, optimizing maths and codes to tear down as possible the CPU meter.. :)
Well thankyou so much.I do hope that one day I'll be able to find out what this Synth can do. Reading lot of Raves. Excellent work!

really nice - great presets
thanks for sharing

sorry, but the same no-sound issue on my machine :cry:
but i tried it on a friends pc

great plug - yeah !

*grmmmpf* i wish it will works here too in future

greetz - zero

zerotonine wrote:sorry, but the same no-sound issue on my machine :cry:
but i tried it on a friends pc

great plug - yeah !
So what are the differences between those two PCs ?

eidenk wrote:
So what are the differences between those two PCs ?
Just sent you the 1.0.2 beta, eidenk!
:)

A.

Somebody's asking me if I have other plugins.. Can't unveiled anything ATM but sure there are other projects on the way... just one word ... GROOVE!
:D

Acrobat wrote:Just sent you the 1.0.2 beta, eidenk!
:)

A.
Thanks but it is the same. Still no sound.

Well I will have to battle against the reptilians another day.

Let us hope it will not be too late.

Otherwise the polydimensional masters whose fleet of bombers has just emerged from hyperspace in the vicinity of the Oort cloud will have to resort to a single shell of antimatter into the sun to solve the reptilian problem definitely it has recently been comunicated to me along with a pic to show this is no joke :

Obviously this eventuality would leave us no chance humans as the entire solar system would be destroyed nearly instantly.

The future of the human race is in your hands ATM Acrobat. :D

I LOVE the picture you posted! Taking seriously the plot you wrote, we need an Alieno Deluxe version for that mission! What about a poly one with 4 strums and 3 animators?
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

eidenk wrote: So what are the differences between those two PCs ?
his one runs with a P4 DC
my one with an athlon xp

that's all

but i'm sure and hope that Acrobat will fix it sometimes :wink:

greetz - zero

eidenk wrote:
Well I will have to battle against the reptilians another day.

:D
Why does everybody give the Repticons a bad name???? It's the Aryans who are the problematic ones.

Leave the scaly ones alone!!!! :cry:

Acrobat wrote:I LOVE the picture you posted! Taking seriously the plot you wrote, we need an Alieno Deluxe version for that mission! What about a poly one with 4 strums and 3 animators?
Glad you like my artwork. :) I thought you would. :)

The good thing is that we know, thanks to zerotonine, that Athlon XPs seem to be at the core of the problem with the no sound issue.
S.HUSH wrote:Why does everybody give the Repticons a bad name???? It's the Aryans who are the problematic ones.

Leave the scaly ones alone!!!!
Well, that's what the concept of the synth is all about.

And you probably do not ignore the claims that the current aryan leadership is in fact under total reptilian control.

eidenk wrote:
S.HUSH wrote:Why does everybody give the Repticons a bad name???? It's the Aryans who are the problematic ones.

Leave the scaly ones alone!!!!
Well, that's what the concept of the synth is all about.

And you probably do not ignore the claims that the current aryan leadership is in fact under total reptilian control.
Well of course! The Aryans came here as the alien race trying to dominate all. Naturally the reptilians (Earth's original race) are forced to defend themselves and operate in secrecy.
The whole objective is to get rid of the human Aryan race along with any derivatives and what better way then to pretend to be the Aryans allies influencing hostility amongst the human populace.
For this reason, i feel Acrobat should make a new synth called, "Aryans are stupid" and have nothing but one ADSR filter. :cool:

Yeah I just played with "rumors"... :D

Hi Acrobat,

I have tried the updated version of your plugin(v1.0.1), from the dev. challenge page and i still get no sound.
Tried 2 other synthmaker based plugins from the challenge: Pitch Black and Bagels, which both work fine.
I haven't got any problems with other plugins not giving sound, so it must be something with yours.
I have also checked with samplerate: 44.1kHz and 48kHz ..still no sound.

XGmode wrote:Hi Acrobat,

I have tried the updated version of your plugin(v1.0.1), from the dev. challenge page and i still get no sound.
Tried 2 other synthmaker based plugins from the challenge: Pitch Black and Bagels, which both work fine.
I haven't got any problems with other plugins not giving sound, so it must be something with yours.
I have also checked with samplerate: 44.1kHz and 48kHz ..still no sound.
I have sent version 1.0.2 to KVR, it will be available very soon! It doesn't address that "no sound" issue still but has other fixes and a new user manual.
There are nearly 10 people with that problem but I still haven't found the solution even if I tried many ways... I'm waiting for some SM gurus to help me for that, they will probably find a fix...ATM the only thing I'm quite sure of is that's an Athlon-only issue. :( :) :?
A,

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”