KVR Developer Challenge 2008

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nigel_khan wrote:You can't beat COBOL for the vintage touch. It loves real-time too. :)
Yep, when I need *real* analogue depth to my sounds, I reach for my COBOL-86 disks (8" of course).

stanlea wrote:
stanlea wrote:OK, I just had some fresh news :

DC 2008 will be open soon
Synthmaker and Synthedit stuff are prohibited
All products must be VST win and mac + AU + RTAS + Linux
VA synths, crap delays and substractive shit will be deleted

More to come...
Please don't take it seriously, I was just kidding...
:hihi:

Hi,

I forget the DC 2008, I think about DC 2009...

I hope the futur prize is a Receptor...

Xavier

Sooo... what's the status?

I've been seriously out of the music-loop lately, but I feel like doing some audio-coding again (and more importantly: I may even have time for it this year :P ).

I'd also like an update, what's the word on this?
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

I'm not sure I find the time for the DC this year either, but I think the prizes of DC 2007 should be dealt with ASAP, or the DC 2008 will be double as much of a coordination effort before it even really has started.

Sorry for the delay, again. I'll make a concerted effort to start it off this week.

BTW Meffy is helping Tuz to sort out the outstanding prizes from DC07 this week.

Ben [KVR] wrote:Sorry for the delay, again. I'll make a concerted effort to start it off this week.

BTW Meffy is helping Tuz to sort out the outstanding prizes from DC07 this week.
this week? ok, we have that in writing, you all saw it didnt you! :hihi:

like an admin of a page cannot change everything in the database afterwards, pah, you better make a screenshot!

:hihi: :hihi:
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

why is it hard to do DC08?

i mean you just start accepting donations and say DC 08 is going on and put a deadline up

then people offer prizes... just like last time... why is it hard?

:?

sonicase wrote:why is it hard to do DC08?

i mean you just start accepting donations and say DC 08 is going on and put a deadline up

then people offer prizes... just like last time... why is it hard?

:?
maybe some refinement in terms of rules, prizes, people are needed and that's what's taking time. please be patient, ben already stated that he was going to work on it.

You all realise that none of you have a hope this year, now that I am back in the game, don't you? I already know what I am going to do for this and it is going to be something special, indeed. I may even give it a stupid, enormous GUI, just to be sure of winning. The rest of you probably shouldn't even bother.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:You all realise that none of you have a hope this year, now that I am back in the game, don't you? I already know what I am going to do for this and it is going to be something special, indeed. I may even give it a stupid, enormous GUI, just to be sure of winning. The rest of you probably shouldn't even bother.
hopekiller. :hihi:

Ha ha Bones, that's what I like to see, a developer actually having some self esteem about his plugs.

Everyone's always like, well it's only halfway good and you probably won't like my plug, or the professional devs are like here is some re-hashed sound already done a million times, and you get to pay me $200 for this junk!
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

tuz wrote:hopekiller. :hihi:
:lol:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”