radio junk support -BIG update- v1.05

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I made some attemps to make the plugin working unsuccessfully, even after copy the update 1.04. I will write the errors for if they say you something (english traductor..)

First, the mentioned missing "ipps-7.0.dll" when opening the plugin.

I located the dll in /SysWOW64 and copied to /System32. Then, the missing file changes to "ippcore-7.0.dll".

Lastly, when copied that dll, which was also in /sysWOW64, the message is:
"No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure".

After that, "ILBridge" stopped working (FL Studio 10).

I used an Amd Athlon 64 x2 6400 with Windows 7 x64.

tboein wrote:I made some attemps to make the plugin working unsuccessfully, even after copy the update 1.04. I will write the errors for if they say you something (english traductor..)

First, the mentioned missing "ipps-7.0.dll" when opening the plugin.

I located the dll in /SysWOW64 and copied to /System32. Then, the missing file changes to "ippcore-7.0.dll".

Lastly, when copied that dll, which was also in /sysWOW64, the message is:
"No DLLs were found in the Waterfall procedure".

After that, "ILBridge" stopped working (FL Studio 10).

I used an Amd Athlon 64 x2 6400 with Windows 7 x64.
which version did you install? 32bit or 64?

64bit, but i made a test with 32bit 44khz also with the same result.

really big update to the set. this is where i wanted it to be when i first released it. i've dealt with a bad bug, which has allowed me to reduce latency quite a bit. the latency was causing other buggy behavior, so these things should run much smoother and be more stable in general now. i had to remove the 'trim' control from the 'radio detuned' effect, but it's not a big deal because the control was very similar to the squash control.

this really is a big improvement, and so anyone who has these should get it. the update must be installed with the full installers, but these installers don't do anything to your registry or anything so it's not a big deal. all they do is copy files where they need to go. if you haven't tried the effects yet, and are at all curious about them, now is the time to try them.

grab the updated versions here:
http://www.cupwise.com/cup/kvr-dev-chal ... 012-entry/

tboein wrote:64bit, but i made a test with 32bit 44khz also with the same result.
ok i've figured it out. there was a bug with the old installers. so if you were one of the people having issues with the installers not copying the necessary .dlls where they need to go, that issue should be solved now, with the new update.

if you previously installed the 32bit then the 64bit version on the same system, a bug with the 64bit installer would make the 32bit version quit working. even the new 32bit installer won't fix that by itself, but all you need to do is this- delete these files from the windows\syswow64 folder (don't worry, these are the files that the installer will put there):
File "ippcore-7.0.dll"
File "ipps-7.0.dll"
File "ippsg9-7.0.dll"
File "ippsp8-7.0.dll"
File "ippss8-7.0.dll"
File "ippsv8-7.0.dll"
File "ippsw7-7.0.dll"
File "libiomp5md.dll"

then re-install with the updated 32bit installer.

Last update works fine, thanks for your effort. Interesting effects.

tboein wrote:Last update works fine, thanks for your effort. Interesting effects.
good to know that the update straightened them out for a user. obviously it would have been better had they worked like this on initial release, but i did what i could with the time/resources i had. i thought entering the challenge would be fun, and at the same time maybe help me get my 'name' out there a bit. so while i'll admit my entry could be better (gui for example), it is what it is and i'm happy with it. thanks for the feedback. :)

Me and many people will be happy using it too. Thanks to you for your aportation and fast updates, and good luck in the challenge.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”