Acon Digital Multiply support topic

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiply

Grattis till vinsten!

Congrats to the 1st place!
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

:clap: :love: congratulations. superb plug-in.
"It dreamed itself along"

Congrats and thanks!

I am deeply honoured to receive the first prize among so many strong contenders. Many thanks for the congratulations and to everybody who gave Multiply their vote! :hug:

Best,
Stian

camsr wrote:Congrats and thanks!
Congrats and Thanks Digitally Multiplied by me too ;)
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Congratulations! Very good job!

[quote="stian"][quote="subderground"]This is my favorite fx in this challenge !
Good job !!!

NB: Another great idea would be to update your VST effect chainer (with vst3 support and L/R insert vstfx capability ). Perhaps soon ?

Toph.[/quote]
I'm very glad to hear that, thanks for your vote! :) It is very probable that we will release another chainer. Probably a free one as well as a commercial version with additional features.

Best,
Stian[/quote]

Hé hé, congratulation :party:

Thanks! :)

sinkmusic wrote: :party: :clap:
Special thanks to you, Yann, for helping out with beta testing in private and presets!

Best,
Stian

Grats!

And thank you for this amazing plugin. Best thing for ADT I ve come across!

rluk wrote:Grats!

And thank you for this amazing plugin. Best thing for ADT I ve come across!
Very glad to hear that, thanks to you! :-)

Best,
Stian

So, this plugin is making background programs run (mdm.exe, windows-specific file; supposedly malicious) and I have no way of uninstalling it. Does no one else have this problem?

LuxLucid wrote:So, this plugin is making background programs run (mdm.exe, windows-specific file; supposedly malicious) and I have no way of uninstalling it. Does no one else have this problem?
That is definitely not from us. Where did you download the installer? Was the installer code signed by "Acon AS" (the official company name). If you not, please let me know the source. If somebody is spreading malware by abusing our free tools, that would be very severe.

Thanks,
Stian

Right clicking the .exe installer shows it's signed by Acon AS. I don't remember if I DLed it from your site, I imagine I did because I believe I first saw it on a bedroom producers post which linked to your site.
It's strange, I always thought it was a windows background process, but one day I re-discovered the 'go to process location' in the task manager and it linked to this file (maybe its nhot even exe? dunno how its running) in the Acon 'caches' file which is in Roaming App data. From what I can tell there's no mdm anywhere else on my HD *clueless*

LuxLucid wrote:Right clicking the .exe installer shows it's signed by Acon AS. I don't remember if I DLed it from your site, I imagine I did because I believe I first saw it on a bedroom producers post which linked to your site.
It's strange, I always thought it was a windows background process, but one day I re-discovered the 'go to process location' in the task manager and it linked to this file (maybe its nhot even exe? dunno how its running) in the Acon 'caches' file which is in Roaming App data. From what I can tell there's no mdm anywhere else on my HD *clueless*
Thanks for the info. I google'd the mtm.exe process and apparently it's from IE. More info and how to disable it is found here: http://superuser.com/questions/775236/w ... w-can-i-di

Best,
Stian

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”