[DC18] Syncla-X

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syncla-X [Large Version]

DrewDale wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:17 pm
And why would I need to do that ? I have just started working for Arturia. :hihi:
Make sure you give those floors a good scrub
Amazon: why not use an alternative

When you get a minute, a cup of tea and a croissant would be nice.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:45 pm When you get a minute, a cup of tea and a croissant would be nice.
Indeed it would, go and get me one boy.
:tu: All is good

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:31 pm
And why would I need to do that ? I have just started working for Arturia. :hihi:
What ? and take your job off you ? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
:tu: All is good

Bump

Voting Closed

Haha :D :D
Well I'm experimenting with JUCE, seems much more stable and if there are bugs this time I'll be the only responsible :hihi:
SynthEdit ain't at ease with graphical stuff, building intuitive UI is more complex.
Yet using 'knobs' with values is somewhat the max you can do with SynthEdit, else you have to code by yourself... And if I start coding, then I should go directly on JUCE ^^

Mooggy wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:12 pm Haha :D :D
Well I'm experimenting with JUCE, seems much more stable and if there are bugs this time I'll be the only responsible :hihi:
SynthEdit ain't at ease with graphical stuff, building intuitive UI is more complex.
Yet using 'knobs' with values is somewhat the max you can do with SynthEdit, else you have to code by yourself... And if I start coding, then I should go directly on JUCE ^^
We're you editing the code of the stock modules in SE or just using them "as-is"??

I was using the modules 'as-is', they seemed to be enough for what I had to do (Or I found how to do what I wanted to do with them), so I never modified any module :)

A very interesting synth to play around with. As is the K3, do you have any other synths in the pipeline ? Keep up the excellent work. :tu:

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:31 pm
:lol:

Aloysius wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:45 pm When you get a minute, a cup of tea and a croissant would be nice.
:hihi:

Do I assume that the dev has no further interest in his creations, or does he just not answer peoples questions :(

AutoMotto wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:05 pm Do I assume that the dev has no further interest in his creations, or does he just not answer peoples questions :(
I guess he is busy in school...
Have a look at his homepage, where he has another synth to download:
https://sites.google.com/site/digitalsystemic/

ZonderP wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:47 pm
I guess he is busy in school...
Have a look at his homepage, where he has another synth to download:
https://sites.google.com/site/digitalsystemic/
Yes thank you I do have and enjoy the K-3, I was wondering if he has any other synths up coming :tu:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”