[DC18] Syncla-X

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
User avatar
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF
8706 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Post Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:31 am

DrewDale wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:17 am

And why would I need to do that ? I have just started working for Arturia. :hihi:
Make sure you give those floors a good scrub

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
22490 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from a computer

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:45 am

When you get a minute, a cup of tea and a croissant would be nice.
Happy Christmas

User avatar
DrewDale
KVRian
671 posts since 14 Jan, 2014 from The North.

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:27 am

Aloysius wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:45 am
When you get a minute, a cup of tea and a croissant would be nice.
Indeed it would, go and get me one boy.
:tu: All is good

User avatar
DrewDale
KVRian
671 posts since 14 Jan, 2014 from The North.

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:27 am

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:31 am
DrewDale wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:17 am

And why would I need to do that ? I have just started working for Arturia. :hihi:
Make sure you give those floors a good scrub
What ? and take your job off you ? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
:tu: All is good

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
22490 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from a computer

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:30 am

Bump
Happy Christmas

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
22490 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from a computer

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:54 am

Voting Closed
Happy Christmas

Mooggy
KVRer
17 posts since 10 Aug, 2018 from France, Paris

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:12 am

Haha :D :D
Well I'm experimenting with JUCE, seems much more stable and if there are bugs this time I'll be the only responsible :hihi:
SynthEdit ain't at ease with graphical stuff, building intuitive UI is more complex.
Yet using 'knobs' with values is somewhat the max you can do with SynthEdit, else you have to code by yourself... And if I start coding, then I should go directly on JUCE ^^

Bump1
KVRist
242 posts since 3 Oct, 2009

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:45 am

Mooggy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:12 am
Haha :D :D
Well I'm experimenting with JUCE, seems much more stable and if there are bugs this time I'll be the only responsible :hihi:
SynthEdit ain't at ease with graphical stuff, building intuitive UI is more complex.
Yet using 'knobs' with values is somewhat the max you can do with SynthEdit, else you have to code by yourself... And if I start coding, then I should go directly on JUCE ^^
We're you editing the code of the stock modules in SE or just using them "as-is"??

Mooggy
KVRer
17 posts since 10 Aug, 2018 from France, Paris

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:26 am

I was using the modules 'as-is', they seemed to be enough for what I had to do (Or I found how to do what I wanted to do with them), so I never modified any module :)

User avatar
AutoMotto
KVRist
78 posts since 7 Jan, 2015 from The white cliffs of Dover..

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:24 am

A very interesting synth to play around with. As is the K3, do you have any other synths in the pipeline ? Keep up the excellent work. :tu:
Korg Legacy Collection
Arturia Jupiter 8V / ARP2600 V2 / CS-80 V2 / Matrix 12V.
G-Media
ImpOSCar2.
TAL UNO-LX V2 / Bassline 101.
And many freebies too.

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRAF
1544 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:37 pm

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:31 am
DrewDale wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:17 am

And why would I need to do that ? I have just started working for Arturia. :hihi:
Make sure you give those floors a good scrub
:lol:

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRAF
1544 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Aloysius wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:45 am
When you get a minute, a cup of tea and a croissant would be nice.
:hihi:

User avatar
AutoMotto
KVRist
78 posts since 7 Jan, 2015 from The white cliffs of Dover..

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:05 am

Do I assume that the dev has no further interest in his creations, or does he just not answer peoples questions :(
Korg Legacy Collection
Arturia Jupiter 8V / ARP2600 V2 / CS-80 V2 / Matrix 12V.
G-Media
ImpOSCar2.
TAL UNO-LX V2 / Bassline 101.
And many freebies too.

ZonderP
KVRian
597 posts since 18 Nov, 2008

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:47 pm

AutoMotto wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:05 am
Do I assume that the dev has no further interest in his creations, or does he just not answer peoples questions :(
I guess he is busy in school...
Have a look at his homepage, where he has another synth to download:
https://sites.google.com/site/digitalsystemic/
Half human, half mayfly.

User avatar
AutoMotto
KVRist
78 posts since 7 Jan, 2015 from The white cliffs of Dover..

Re: [DC18] Syncla-X

Post Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:34 am

ZonderP wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:47 pm

I guess he is busy in school...
Have a look at his homepage, where he has another synth to download:
https://sites.google.com/site/digitalsystemic/
Yes thank you I do have and enjoy the K-3, I was wondering if he has any other synths up coming :tu:
Korg Legacy Collection
Arturia Jupiter 8V / ARP2600 V2 / CS-80 V2 / Matrix 12V.
G-Media
ImpOSCar2.
TAL UNO-LX V2 / Bassline 101.
And many freebies too.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2018”