OS agnostic opinion piece.

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wanted to congratulate all the entrants in this competition, it's really amazing to see such high quality works being released.

I also wanted to reassure those that are creating for only one OS, any lack in votes does not reflect on your works quality, but more in the restriction of usability for us voters...

I myself avoid using any software I can't use on all my production computers (both mac and pc, to avoid getting stuck if a computer plays up) So my voting pool is limited to only Dual OS, x64, and VST 2/3, and sample packs.

There are a few honorable mentions, such as "Flutterbird", "Busta", "EQ560", "SloTone Ultralite", "StrainwaveSCA2018", "Deducktion", and "Inspire CC"... Wow, so much talent. As mentioned, I was unable to use these in my workflow :( But I wanted to say they still look fantastic, and make me envious of people who can use them in their own workflow. :clap:

I have my fingers crossed to see them shared across Operating Systems eventually :hyper:

Thank you all so much for the time and effort to give us all these wonderful tools.
I wish you all the best of luck,
Regards... D.
Last edited by viceverser on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you.
ImageSamplesphere

i'd release mac builds if i had a mac :cry:

tesselode wrote:i'd release mac builds if i had a mac :cry:
Yes... That would be difficult. Maybe after the competition someone might want to help you with that :?:
Thank you for the efforts so far tho :)

Just win the damn thing and buy a Mac! :hihi:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”