The KVR Developer Challenge 2021 Downloads & Voting Now Live

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

did i miss this challenge?

Congratulations to the winners (and especially Full Bucket)!
keep moving

Thank you, John! :)

im late

Most devs have always something up on their sleeves!

kyle07 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:37 pm Most devs have always something up on their sleeves!
Unfortunately, sometimes it's just a mustard stain. :hihi:
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

yohoooo! yes!

Re: Reducktion...

Always good, these instruments... but a little issue...

Running the 32-bit v1.0.0.4 of the VSTi under Windows 8.1... and the "display" values (a number on a 'dark background') are only changed 'correctly' by running the mouse pointer around a non-existent dial. 

With these sorts of displays/controls, I'd expect the values would change if I clicked and dragged vertically to increase/decrease the value (the value stays more or less the same) OR click and drag horizontally right and left to increase/decrease the value (the value moves only a little bit). 

If you click and hold on the middle of the display, drag vertically upward... then move the mouse pointer in a circular curve to the left of the value display, the value goes down as expected when using a dial control; similarly the value increases as you drag around a circular curve to the right.

This behaviour happens on "all" the rectangular display value items, so it seems the issue is systemic.

P'raps Dead Duck folks could have a look and see if the problem can be fixed in the next release.

I only just found out about this! I'm really sad that voting has already started, because I just so happen to have been working on a giant project that I think would be quite exciting to share here. It's certainly unique.
: (

z.prime wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:32 pm
Lefe wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:14 pm Update: I downloaded and installed STFU version 1.0.4 and now it works. God job!
*whew* I thought I may not have fixed it! glad I did! :)
STFU (VST3 version) doesn't seem to recognise MIDI notes as a trigger in Ableton Live 11. Or is there a specific routing required? I just added STFU to a MIDI track playing a virtual instrument and expected it to recognise the MIDI notes, but to no avail.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”