The KVR Developer Challenge 2021 Downloads & Voting Now Live

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there!

In my opinion, it was incredible to see so much talent exhibited in all the entries, congratulations to all, thank you for being in the challenge.., I am very happy to have participated. I am going to stay with most of them for my personal arcenal to create new beats :band2:

I still do not know which one is the best, I would give everyone 5 stars :clap: because I understand the great effort involved in developing a complement, in my case since I am still a beginner, it could be that if you give me 4 stars :hihi:
kingozrecords wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:19 pm I liked the 808, I felt the synths looked very cool but were light on presets.
Thank you for your opinion. I thought I would launch the synthesizer with no less than 350 presets, but time was a problem., I got fully into error correction and I did not reach the time :ud:
yellowmix wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:19 pm Lots of competition this time, hard to decide. I made notes and it helped.

Hum808X by Callybeat - 3 osc made with HISE, can load samples, FM capable, unison 16 voices, env, filter, dist, comp, limiter, reverb, delay, oscilloscope, presets and browser. Very capable synth.
:tu:
Thank you for adding me to this list, I don't know if I deserve the place, but thank you very much.

Good luck to all of you and get ready for the next Developer Challenge :box:

Thank you everybody for your support! :tu:

And a big THANKS to kraftraum who beta-tested my stuff and contributed many stock presets to WhispAir! :hug:

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:19 am Thank you everybody for your support! :tu:

And a big THANKS to kraftraum who beta-tested my stuff and contributed many stock presets to WhispAir! :hug:

Cheers, Björn
Congratulations friend you are a great one :party: :party: :clap: !!! ., wonderful WhispAir plugin, stays in my stock :band2:

Congrats Full Bucket and the runner-ups!

A lot of cool plugins this year, and Virtuosity Drums is fantastic to have in the public domain.

Shoutout to Uncle Igor for a very handy tool in drummodifier_p. Love the ability to pitch drums and percussion with it. The glide function can add serious punch just like a pitch env in a sampler.

Congratulations to Bjorn and Phuturetone !
Both are a well deserved victory!

Congratulations to Björn, Versilian Studios and FKFX! Great work! :tu:

Congrats to Full Bucket, Phuturetone, FKFX, Versilian Studios and everyone who participates. We have lots of great plug-in/ application/soundware.
Cheers, Heri.

Congratulations to Full Bucket Music, Phuturetone, and the runner-ups! Well deserved!
callybeat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:55 pm I still do not know which one is the best, I would give everyone 5 stars :clap: because I understand the great effort involved in developing a complement, in my case since I am still a beginner, it could be that if you give me 4 stars :hihi:
You are absolutely worthy of 5 stars! Thanks for being a great competitor in the challenge!

Grattis Björn. A well deserved win. :tu: Well done everybody else as well. I got some quality freebies from this challenge! :)

Congratulations, Full Bucket. Well deserved win
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

... said in some other threads, but congratulations Bjorn! You rock!

Congratulations everyone who won (and everyone who entered!), and thanks to everyone who supported Virtuosity Drums! We can't wait to see what people manage to create with all of these great tools and samples. :)

Congratulations to the winners!

Full Bucket wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:19 am Thank you everybody for your support! :tu:

Cheers, Björn
I've watched your progress for many years. Few people in the world deserved the award as you do. I feel the idea behind My plug-in was a good one, yet the project was in its infancy and it was not ready.

I like how your interfaces have improved so much. You show taste and skill with simplicity and color.

Thanks a lot! :)

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”