Ideabox

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Most welcome mate

For a good example, make sure to check FactoryBank6 -> Preset 260: LD So This Is PWM

Lennard wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:18 am For a good example, make sure to check FactoryBank6 -> Preset 260: LD So This Is PWM
Will do so Thanks Lennard!

I'd kill for an option to use the right mouse button as fine control.

Currently you need to hold SHIFT while moving controls while a right click brings up the MIDI CC menu. Considering that fine-control is something that is always in demand it would make sense to have it immediately to hand, not 'hidden' behind a key-press.

By comparison the MIDI CC menu is hardly ever invoked but it keeps the right mouse button all for itself. It would be great if we could swap them around.

Lixma wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 2:44 am Currently you need to hold SHIFT while moving controls
... which is the standard on almost all VST's. As i'm all for standards, and as little confusion as possible, my personal opinion is that i'd stick with them.

That's why I said 'option'.

Arturia have been using the RMB=Fine system for nearly 2 decades, makes much more sense than having to reach for the keyboard all the time.

Ability to de-sync the delay and phaser individually instead of having to switch global sync off.

Copy to A/B

Bit quicker & less clunky.

fluffy_little_something wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:07 pm How about making the process of setting controls to zero or default consistent? Currently some controls can be reset by double-clicking while other require Ctrl + single click.
So unimportant, so inconsistent, so easy to fix :)
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

double click to rest ALL PARAMETERS.
ty
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

Patch browser that lists all importet patches without having to manually load banks again.

Ratings including negative ratings. * or ? for unrated, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Filter:
slider for minimum rating
The user makes a selects the desired minimum rating with a single click and the browser will then only show patches that are at least rated at this minimum.

The -1 rating would prevent ever having to browse through patches that you already know you dont like and will never use, if you use the filter.

Create user folders. This can be very useful to select a set of patches for a planned project.
It is basically like a user bank.

Tags: Genres, sound categories, descriptions. Users can add their own tags.

Being able to delete patches from the patch browser. The patch files would be put into the OS trash.

Idea box? Add PWM

Bring back the randomize button, instead of the key shortcut and menu select.
copy paste osc A1 to A2 would be handy.
double clicking sets ALL Parameters back to default position, and not just a few controls that's annoying..
Besides those gripes, its still the best. :tu:
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

The amount knobs of the modulation slots have a lower mouse wheel resolution than other controls, namely 1 vs 0.5 .

When switching on the amp envelope link, the current settings of the source envelope should be copied automatically to the target envelope because values only get synced when changed. So, for instance the wrong sustain value might remain if not changed anymore after activating the link.

street spirit wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:22 pm Bring back the randomize button, instead of the key shortcut and menu select.
copy paste osc A1 to A2 would be handy.
double clicking sets ALL Parameters back to default position, and not just a few controls that's annoying..
Besides those gripes, its still the best. :tu:
I don't like the randomize feature at all.
Anyway, unfortunately, I think the developer is very reluctant to add anything that would require changes to the GUI because he would have to ask all skin suppliers to change their skins as well.

Return to “LennarDigital”