max number of activiation

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I am a long year Sylenth 1 User. I have a 2-Mac setup, a fix iMac and a portable MacBookPro for on-the-road. So I had all the time both max. activiations active. Now I am in the process of moving my mobile studio MBP on a new MacBook Pro. This migrations takes a several days and I need to be sure everything is working fine before I reset my old MacBook Pro. In this time now i need 3 acitivations of Sylenth 1.
In the Q&A I found "Sylenth1 can be installed and used on 2 computers at the same time." - what does "used" mean ? I can activate my license on 3 Macs but must be sure only 2 are up and running? Or is it not possible to even activate it on a a third MAC and if I try what will happen? Other plugin vendors typically give support for 3 activations excactly for this purpose .. having a 2 Mac Setup and migrating at some point in time one of them to a new one and have an overlapping period for the migration. Appreciate your feedback and support. THX !!!

I doubt that you can activate it on 3 machines. It should tell you one the third, when you are trying to activate, that you have to deactivate one of the two other activation in order to activate it on the third.

You can see the two machines Sylenth1 is activated on on your user page on LennarDigital's website.

I know where I can see it ... but I need it for migration purpose temp for a while on 3 systems active. Most other vendors do not have a limit of 2

Why don't you just deactivate it on the machine you migrate from?

because as said .. I have a transission period of several days, maybe 2-3 weeks until I finally have set up my new macbook and then still i for a couple of days I want my "old" Macbook as a fall-back machine and dont want do de-activate there anything until my new Macbook is completely setup and 100% reliable in operation.

You can always deactivate and activate Sylenth1 on those machines though, in case you really need it.

As I mentioned, it's not possible to activate it on 3 machines simultaneously.

Return to “LennarDigital”