Ideabox

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sqigls wrote:I'd reeeeaaally like microtuning support for Sylenth1.
...master tuning in exact hertz would be a good start ;)

Would be nice if the value readout displayed parameter value changes when using assigned hardware controls. Currently this only works when the mouse is hovering above the GUI control being changed.

- Better browser for banks. "Next Bank"/"Previous Bank" would do. Basically another set of arrows next to the preset selector.
- More modulation destinations
- Maybe more waveforms (osc and lfo)
- Parameter Lock that keeps certain modules as they are when loading new presets or using the randomize function

Just noticed that on the GUI the version number displayed is 3.0.3. When checking for updates, though, it says 3.032 on the website. The format on the website seems to be the correct, precise one, not least because the final digit (in this case 2) matters...

Since the PWM workaround was mentioned again in another thread, why not modify S1 so that one can do the same trick on a single layer? Since each oscillator already has its own phase and phase control, isn't it only a matter of adding modulation targets phase A1, A2, B1 and B2 to the existing phase A and B targets?
Just wondering because the workaround sounds very authentic and nice, but it requires sacrificing an entire instance of Sylenth1 just in order to create one such pulse wave 8)

would be great record arp patterns like in hive from u-he
Studio one fan
JKSOUND - Sound Design.
Soundbanks, Production and other music-related products.

sqigls wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:03 am
sqigls wrote:I'd reeeeaaally like microtuning support for Sylenth1.
...master tuning in exact hertz would be a good start ;)
thank you so much for including this!! :D

is it possible master tuning in Hertz will be available 'per-instance' in future???
This would be awesome!!!

Ability to set a default GUI size. ** EDIT - just discovered setting a skin as default also saves the GUI size along with it! :) *

(And PWM obviously :neutral: )
Last edited by Lixma on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lixma wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:10 pm Ability to set a default GUI size.

No need to, as there're several workarounds to achieve PWM, better to have more waveforms, MSEG or ability to draw/edit existing waveforms.

I would like Hard Sync for the Oscillators

phreaque wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:31 pm

No need to, as there're several workarounds to achieve PWM, better to have more waveforms, MSEG or ability to draw/edit existing waveforms.
Where can I find a tutorial on pwm sythesis with Sylenth1?

1. Set sawtooth waveform for oscillators 1 and 2. Activate "Invert" for oscillator 2.
2. Set both oscillators to phase retrigger.
3. Turn the phase knob of oscillator 2, or modulate with a LFO.

surreal wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:42 pm
phreaque wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:31 pm

Where can I find a tutorial on pwm sythesis with Sylenth1?
here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78KEhGTOvsE

Thank you very much Chk071 and Phreaque, greatly appreciated!

Return to “LennarDigital”