Copyright Violation

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I found this collection of Sylenth Banks on my Facebook feed. Looks like there are a lot of commercial soundbanks from Xenos, Vengeance, and many more. I can't imagine permission was given to redistribute these banks. Anyway just a heads up so the sound designers who are affected can take steps if they wish.

https://freevstplugins4u.blogspot.com/2 ... reset.html
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It has been circulating on internet for years already. I saw it before but in other places. Personally I don't like filling my computer with thousands of presets, instead I bought some from Aiyn Zahev who is one of my fav sound designers. It really sucks for those sound designers who spent hours tweaking and creating, and then their work end up like that. In the end it's bad for every user since some talented sound designers might quit as a result.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

As these seem to be only third party soundbanks, there is no violation of LennarDigital's copyrights (we don't own copyrights to these soundbanks), so we can't do much about it.

The copyright owners are the soundbank designers. They can use form below to have the file removed from Google drive:
https://support.google.com/legal/troubl ... 4905?hl=en

Lennard wrote:The copyright owners are the soundbank designers.
Yes I know that is who the post was directed to in the first place.
Teksonik wrote:Anyway just a heads up so the sound designers who are affected can take steps if they wish.
I thought maybe some of them might visit here from time to time or someone might know one of them and could pass the message along. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “LennarDigital”